Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

E-mail from female Friend, she is no longer my friend!

OG Moti   

I received an e-mail from a good female friend. I should say use to be a good friend, i had to cut her off, she was no good, she was a hater,

judge yourselves the followings where her words:

Dear OG_moti I am sending you the followings and I hope to accept the facts that i mentioned...

- Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they are in HOT water

- Don’t imagine you can change a man - unless he is in diapers.

- What do you do if your BF walks out? You shut the door

- If they can send a man to the moon! why can't they send them all?

- Never let your man's mind wonder - it is too little to be out alone.

- Go for younger men. You might s well - they never mature anyway

- Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some women miserable.

- Women don’t make fools of men - most of them are the Do-it-yourself type.

- Love is blind, but marriage is real eye-opener.

- if you want a committed man , look in the mental hospital.

- Sadly, all men are created equal

- A man walks into a store which sells brains for transplant use. As he browses the selections, he notices that the female brains are cheaper than the male brains.. When he demands an explanation for the price difference, the store clerk responds, .. "the female brains are less expensive because the have actually been used"

then she concludes her e-mail a Question to me saying "why are men and parking spaces alike?" and gives the answer by herself saying "because all the good ones are gone and the only ones left are disabled"

such hate, such unconsidered person, how can I be her friend, I send back e-mail saying, I do not hate you but i wont be able to be your friend anymore unless you seek help and send me a long apology e-mail... see the hate... man i think for the guys to start evaluating their friendship with the females and do some sort of eliminations

cut the bad seeds.. smile.gif peace

I would hereby like to applaud your lady friend *claps loudly* It seems we need more women who have opened their eyes and did the relevant research into the grave miscomings of men!! :D

Raxmah   

Another MEN who doesn't want to accept the truth. Well again that is all of them since they are all created equal.

Moti thank the lady she is teaching you a whole lot.

Juxa   

moti,,,,,i could not help but nod my head from the begining of the email,,,,,u dumped her,,,,man i demand u write her a long email full of apology,,,,and applauding,,,she covered all bases, bless her. smile.gif

its seems faaraxs and xaliimo's here neeed to hold somekind of conflict resolution conference..

ladies i thought you smarter than this...by labeling all men equal.

those creature called "WOMAN'

So simple, yet so complex So weak, yet so powerful

So confusing, yet so desirable

OG Moti   

Juxa i thought u were by my side and u supported my decissions and now u telling to bring that bahal unhuman person to my life again.. no way and the dameer of juxa comes to SOL and posts i wont... she crossed the red line, sending me e-mail to undermind me and insult me like that.. but i might cafis her if she sends me about female similar stuff and 3 e-mails of apology just because i have big heart...

Rudy u bet she deserve to be a target for bulls they should use her instead of bulls in Spain that violant sports and put the knives in her shuluq back...

Rexmah sister i beleive u are a religious girl who never be unfair, so please tell the truth and say she was bahal and unhuman..

OG_girl & Mizz unique i just hope u both marry a fat men who eats and releases gasses at the same time...

Harmoneyangel, such hate coming from ur skin and u say u are an angel .. i strongly reject that and ask to reconsider ur position and post another reply saying the girls was wrong doing what she did cause she lost a great friend...

Nomadrebel bro dont call them xaliimos, they are bahaloos, dhagaxoos, biroos. not all ofcourse ... we got like juxa and others who are not that bad...

peace..

Qoute from Moti:
Harmoneyangel, .. i strongly reject that and ask to reconsider ur position and post another reply saying the girls was wrong doing what she did cause she lost a great friend...

Oooh, I am so sorry, I was wrong. Yes, the girl is wrong and you are right... :rolleyes: NOT!!! I believe the girl was right. She was only trying to do her job as a decent human being by educating a lost brother...too bad the lesson didn't go down too well, as you disowned her (typical male).

such hate coming from ur skin and u say u are an angel

Hate is such a harsh word...try dislike.

harmonyangel

OG Moti   

harmonyangel sis why do have to remind be the bahal being who slapped me, see the hate, u still rememeber my suffering on the hands of that bahal, and that could only means u enjoyed that.. and it is not dislike it is hate or u wouldnt remember such sadness i suffer in the hads of that bahal women, any way, i did disowned her cuase simply she was no good for friend, and educate beel .. she was ignorant and selfish...and u lukcy i could never hate cause i promised someone that i shall never hate and remain peacful human being or by now i would declaired u as unhuman, so i give u one more chance to come clean.. i had a reason dear to disowned her atleast give that...peace

^^^

why do have to remind be the bahal being who slapped me

You are accusing me of being hateful, and yet you call those ladies bahal? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this? We have a saying over here: Practice what you preach!!!

Also, thank you very much for giving me a last chance (*end sarcasm*), but no thank you. I stand by my statement.

Juxa   

shaka zulu, man what u got again me and my love story,,,,,,,,why tell him to find something real,,,,,,hope u aint implying that uam fake :mad:

Raxmah   

Moti I try my best to be fair--

I just said all guys are created equal-am sure u know what I mean ;) .

I think ur friend is helpful, tell her to keep teaching u, and listen closely may be we might have someone like u who accepts the truth soon. ;)