Sign in to follow this  
SafiaLuuL612

When you hit a crossroad.......

Do any of you ever feel like you have hit a crossroad where you are done partying and having fun and its no longer appealing, but at the same time you don't necessarily feel like marriage and settling down is the next step?

So when "dhalanyaro" life is done, and married life hasn't quite begun, what the heck is supposed to fill the middle?

Opinionz plz........!

yeah! i went thru that! and its was hard to say the least.

u know what did! i started travelling! man and that was the answer. i did a lil soul searching! visited the family, friends etc., boy! it was like magic! i came back fully charged!!

we all human and get lost some times in the mix!

but just move and things will become so much clearier! try it nomad!! basically, it removes stress and the fog in your mind away!! :cool:

underdog   

That happened to me too...a go out and get a nice ride and cool crib so that I can kick the party life into high gear, then "responsibility" kicked in and the charm and appeal of the fast life disappeared.

Travel is a great idea, go see different things...you never know, you might not want to come back

Qac Qaac   

when partying life---- is over----- and not yet at the marriage...

looool.i was gonna say something. but how nomads are now a days, i don't want in afka la igoosto bisinka...

i guess, if we think in the way in here, save money and plan ahead, go after your career, then u could be ready for marriage when u 30something ok.

pearl   

lololol....

i see someone is learning the virtue of being silence....but still managed to get his point across..

let me see if i understood u....do mean to say that..."sisters, get married!!!!...dont wait till ur 30...dont wait to save money and plan ahead, and most defiantly dont wait for u career..."

my answer to u is...there is a time and place to get married..and its not contacted to age...its about being ready to fulfill ur role as a married person with the right person....

marka i hope u dont take that inan afka ka igoosteey..bisinka... :D .

goin back to sofialuula....abaayo....once u have traveled it becomes an addiction....am already planning for my next trip.…..so do join travelers anonymous……I must warm u …there is no cure…..

Qac Qaac   

I didn't say anything, and still have Pearl after me. Hey what ever u said, u said it. i said what i said above...

p.s. i travel, and i am planning for my next one. what happen to (saving the money)part...

biological clock.... doesn't know wait for me, i have to accomplish my career first..

Tuujiye   

Pearl..your one sad person...Aqash..

I see you got ofended by qa'qac by the way you are fallowing him around.

even the quotes you use are way off...

let me see if i understood u....do mean to say that..."sisters, get married!!!!...dont wait till ur 30...dont wait to save money and plan ahead, and most defiantly dont wait for u career..."

wear did he mentioned sisters sis

qac'qac's word..

guess, if we think in the way in here, save money and plan ahead, go after your career, then u could be ready for marriage when u 30something ok.

i don't see anything about sisters...but I do see a feminist person...

Sad...

pearl   

garab tuujiye:

qac qac's unpaid bodyguard..

ooh are u mad that i forgot to mention u...well dont be....am here to set u straight if ur mother wont...

first thing...callin me aqas tells alot about ur character......god knows u lackin in that dept..

marka dont put ur noise in to where ur not welcomed...

stick to what u do best in PM,and show ur true colors...

Qac Qaac   

Pearl and you are, soldier in the army of the homeland security, lead by opi and X....

Dept ha ka hadlin.... adeeba kaa caddahee

Senora   

Its getting far to tedious thse days with you "cavemen" using feminism as a scapegoat...not every girl who criticizes you is a feminist :rolleyes:

underdog   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

not every girl who criticizes you is a feminist

It's not WHO critizies us it's WHAT the critizism is about.

Qac, welcome to the "hit list". I'll teach you how to route your IP address through Havana and Tokyo so the feminist special forces don't come crashing through your window to subdue you :D

OK the gloves come off here and now:

I don't know who said that, Pearl, but I agree with it. Who ever said women peak in their 40s LIED. The only man who wants to marry a successful 35 yr old woman is an opportunist who couldn't build something for himself. Saving money and planning ahead is an OVERRATED excuse, if you haven't done it already you're screwed anyway.

The quality of life you should be planning for and saving for isn't financial, you should be investing in how you can be a good wife and good mother....career planning and money can't buy that.