Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Weird.

This happens to me so often it seems. I got back my midterm exams and I was momentarily shocked. The one that I didnt study for and was agonizing over for days I got an A-. The one that I felt so confident and happy about I got a C.

Whenever I feel happy about an exam and think Ive done really well, in reality I do very bad. And the one I worry about constantly and have a major case of anxiety I do really well in.

Do you guys ever experience that or is it just me?

P.S. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE EXAMS COMING UP, GO STUDY!!!!! :mad:

nuune   

seriesly, i never studied or made any preperation for an examination, be it final or any kind of exams, iam so lazy, but i always achieve pass or the average, kind of of...

let me tell you one thing, don't put too much pressure on one subject, dul mar lee lagu wada sameeyaa dhammaantood ilaahoow may ahato subjectiga ugu fudud ama ugu adag, give them equal rights

Macalin   

^^ Dadka qarka haa ka tuurin sxb.

Shabeel, i Used to be like that, But finally i gat the gripes on it...Jast worry abt em all,then u will get good marks on all of em :D

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by nuune

seriesly, i never studied or made any preperation for an examination, be it final or any kind of exams, iam so lazy,

Same here , I don't study i just review my note book and read what I highlighted .

I noticed that whatever i study or not don't add any thing to my marks so I decided to quit studing ....lol

SALAM

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

I have problems with exams fullstop! Last year in my History A level exam (a paper all about Stalin and the USSR), I sat in the exam hall for 20 minutes and I could not remember how to spell STALIN (the question was on his popularity). You would think I would have enough sense to re-read the question and realise "Stalin" had been used. But noooooooooooooooo it wasn't until I saw the guy ahead of me was on his third page that I finally snapped back into reality. Alhumdullilah I managed to pull back in time and still get an A.

But the same scenario happened to me with a physics paper (I don't usually bother with mocks), I had been revising for weeks and I got a C...it was very depressing redface.gif seeing those huge red crosses over the page, in my final exam, I didn't bother revising and I got a B alhumdullilah

I don't know about you guys, but I have a tendency to switch off with subjects/topics I don't like; which means I don't get the grades I know am capable of getting (if I put in the effort)...am trying extremely hard to break out of this habit.

I agree with Lakkad, worry about them all then your sure to succeed lol. Or don't bother with the whole worrying process, save yourself so much hassle and sleepless nights ;)

Ma'Salaama

Delilah   

i must confess i teuly don't know how to study for an exam. I can't seem to sit in one place for more than an hour and study, i just can't. But somehow i always seem to do well with the half hour of studying that i do do!!! cheers :D

A7LA-SHU   

tell me about it? i seriously have no idea why things like that happen. coz i remember i studied for my Bio Finallz for 4 days non stop.. and i got C which lowered my grade from B to C.. and i didn't even review my other classes and i got all Bs on finall so yo'll tell me.. but i think lakkad had good idea. worry about them equally that way u can study for all and pass... and good luch yo'll study hard... don't be lazy icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif