Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

An Intersection in a relationship

J.Lee   

Silence, what led you to believe the 3 years the couple spent together was sinful? aren't we being a bit presumptuous?

South: Forget we met and each goes a separate way letting God rule our destiny.

That direction, seeker, is a bit of a contradiction. You're saying that you should (have the power to) forget and leave each other, completly ignoring the fact that being together might be your destiny meaning you might not never ever :eek: leave each other yet on one hand say, by letting go of each other you're letting God rule your destiny???

SeeKer   

Ms Word,

Simply put maybe the time is not right for them to be married and if they were meant to be together they will meet up again in the future. I don't see it necessarily as a conflict rather as accepting fate for what it is.

NGONGE   

Plans! Plans! Plans!

A lovely couple in love; three years of courting; they’ve reached a crossroad! The poor girl is confused. She’s not sure what to do next. He’s got her swinging like a compass! She’ll be singing:

(Together) We will go our way

(Together) We will leave someday

(Together) Your hand in my hands

(Together) We will make our plans

(Together) We will fly so high

(Together) Tell all our friends goodbye

(Together) We will start life new

(Together) This is what we'll do

(Go West) Life is peaceful there

(Go West) In the open air

(Go West) Where the skies are blue

(Go West) This is what we're gonna do

(Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West)

While he’ll be sitting somewhere carelessly cutting pieces of his Jaat and muttering: ‘she loves me, she loves me not’....

Anything that takes three years to be decided upon is doomed. :D

Taqwa   

Ms Word,

The fact that there even communicating is a sin, forget courting or even dating. Laba jirka aya garanaya inaay xaraan tahaay inabtii...wa ku sidee.

Seeker,

If it's mind boggling then why not throw away traditional and western culture. Just dont' see how they will aide you in the near future.

dawoco   

I no longer can tell the difference between fact and fiction in sol. And to make matters worse for those as confused as I, people r now using compasses to determine the whereabouts of the isle of relationship bliss? :confused:

Leave me out of this, will ya

arrogant so n so :D

nafta   

LOL @ Checkmate...well well well me and dawaco will have to watch our xan in SOL...people are starting to catch up on the language (verdomme! waarom moeten ze overal deel aan nemen trouwens :rolleyes: )

P.S. Seeker....be a traveler and explore all directions ;)

dawoco   

^^Het werd hoogst tijd dat je ophield met verstoppetje spelen zeg! Rotkind, waar was je voor zo land?!

Checkmate, lol, well i've been called many things but never a darling, it would go against my nature icon_razz.gif

^^LooL ok ok ha xanaaqin :D ,you wanna xan...xan then you know i can keep a secret...

aniga hollnad trasit aan ku ahaa, dadkii ugu horeyey oo qaxotiga kharoonigan lagu furo aan ku jiray..markaan halkaa tagay mukhalas culusna waan iska ahaa, waxaan isku jacburiyey canada aan soo galay..i miss it now....marka aan arko adiga iyo dawaco iyo juxa oo dutch ku sheekeysanaayo aan xanaaqaa..hadaa ayaa mahaan school aan dhigtaa oo dutch iyo spanish aan bartaa.

asxantu

posted by Dawo

Checkmate, lol, well i've been called many things but never a darling, it would go against my nature

--------------------

how over weinig zuster then :D

asxantu

nafta   

Dawaco: LOL...je zit nu vast te denken dat ik speciaal voor jou terug ben gekomen he icon_razz.gif

Trouwens wie zegt dat ik verstoppertje speel, ik hou nou eenmaal van dramatishe entrees...rol open de rode loper alvast dame :D

how over weinig zuster then

Checkmate...your dutch is way above me, even I would need to get a dictionary for this one icon_razz.gif