Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

The Financial Aid Office.

do you get the feeling that they target somalis specifically when filling for financiad aid and choosing classes?

do you get the feeling that they select every somali person for "verification" ? meaning, you have to bring copies of all your financial documents.

do you get the feeling that the financial aid workers are purposely trying to fock with you?

first of all i understand "few" people might have taken advantage of the financial aid before, Falsifying documents and so on, but come on ! i feel like i'm guilty by association here, has anyone else dealt with this crappy office? how do you go around it.

Why do you want to 'get around it'? Is it difficult finding the said documents? I don't blame them. I've heard quite a few of people who've taken advantage of the system and when the time to pay it off came --- ran out of the country. Wouldn't you want to be sure your money's safe if you were in their shoes?

Some people have this crazy belief that if the person is 'gaal' cheating them is A Okay. I really don't know how that thinking goes, waxbaa ka dhiman.

Jaylaani   

Did you say VIEW?

Somalis are crooks walaahi.

There was this guy name Hassan Highway in Canada. He was collecting welfare from 9 different cities throughout Canada. When he got caught and the government tried to recover some of the dough, all they found was 20 Italian suits in his closet. He had no Physical asset to show for all the money he stole. His story was televised and it was embarrassing to watch.