Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Office people

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool I was close to doing that!

P.s. Ngonge have you seen your pictures?? icon_razz.gif looooooooooooool HAHAHA at the SOL boys looking like they are going to a job interview, with the exception of North, who just needs a football to complete his look. lool

-Lily-   

Omg that was beyond funny, I need to forward it to all my workaholic mates, they know who they are :D

NGONGE   

What picture? There is no picture of me anywhere on that evil facebook thing. It's a bad bad rumour.

Anyway, I can't really confirm or deny since I can't even access the damn thing.

Ibtisam   

Loool I posted them on troll corner this morning for all to see icon_razz.gif lol For real I'm going to blackmail you with those pictures for years to come! I found the card to play against you now.

Malika   

Oh Yeah,Now we know how Ngonge looks,thanks to Cadaan! How shattered where my images of the guys!! :( [ Lol].I am kidding brothers,you all looked fab! :cool:

NGONGE   

Heh@Cadaan.

Tell these people I was the one taking the photos. At no point was my photo taken. :D

Ibti,

Blackmail me? I'll send you a signed photo if you like. :cool:

ps

Where is JB today? This thread was really for him.

Ibtisam   

YEs, you could not possible imagine what I can do with your picture on FB. icon_razz.gif You better be nice to me from now on or else! :D

lool MAlika, I thought so.... icon_razz.gif

Malika   

It's the weekend for Jac today,he said yesterday he was knocking himself off with some sleeping pills for the weekend....,or he probably had struggled his collegue over that report and now is in jail..heh

Ibti,Heh ;)

STOIC   

Ibti, I suspect Ngonge is the guy with "Arab" name on the picture.It was a nice shot.They were doing the shisha thing........

PS I'm freinds with Cadan on facebook.Only him from SOL...Lol :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Stoic, I saw you on someone else list as well! icon_razz.gif and their are many pictures of Ngonge.

Ngonge, don't make me do it!