Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

The character assasination of Mel Gibson

Modesty   

YEs, Mel Gibson was wrong to drunk drive, but why are the zionists in Hollywood trying to ruin him by labeling him as 'anti-semitic', I like Mel Gibson, and I don't think he is anti-semitic, what happened to freedom of speech?

Intel   

funny how the media is making the “anti Semitism†part of the offence as a more heinous crime than the actual drink-driving. :rolleyes:

Saalixa   

dear

thats because Hollywood belongs to jews. Anyone who says anything anti semitic is black listed just like that.this is not that first actor this has happened to.

Anyway why do you care of mel Gibson when our more precious little brothers and sisters who are dieing in lebonon. Dispicable

NGONGE   

Though it’s a trivial topic, I can’t help pointing out that Mr Gibson had brought it upon himself. There is no doubt that his comments were anti-Semitic. For what’s a Jewish police officer in America has to do with Israeli foreign policy? It’s as bas as being stopped by a Muslim police officer and ranting about Muslims all being terrorists.

The other reason he brought it upon himself is that he’s a celebrity, and not an every day dull-flash-your-bits kind of celebrity but the bible-bashing kind. Live by the sword; get arrested by the sword, Mr G.

I was just going thru some of the news websites...and I saw the pic of Mel Gibson below

medium_mel-gibson.4.jpg

And it occured to me..if ever hollywood decides to make a movie of Saddam..Mel Gibson will be perfect for the role...check Saddam in a court below :D

saddam_hussein_i_re_223648c.jpg

N.O.R.F   

^^^lool

This has more to with his movie The Passion of the Christ than anything else. You dont wanna mess with the Jewish people otherwise your career is over.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^^lool

This has more to with his movie The Passion of the Christ than anything else. You dont wanna mess with the Jewish people otherwise your career is over.

They are roasting him like a Kosher Lamb. It is a wrap for Mel Gibson. Jewish advocacy groups and defamation legaes are all over it....and they don't want to accept an apology from Mel Gibson. :rolleyes: