Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Your New Year's Resolution- Was it a success?

Fidel,

Do you know, you can edit your previous post instead of posting another three.

And? What the *beep* was it? To quit smoking herb?

Um..no. To get out of bed in the morning. redface.gif

NGONGE   

Zeph,

Lately, your contributions to the site seem to have tripled. I might be exaggerating but, in the past three days alone, I think you must have at least posted fifty new posts!

Is something the matter?

It is a well-known scientific fact that when people start acting out of the ordinary there is something usually irking them! What irks you, dear? What is driving you to join the one-line brigade? Why are you not in the chat room?

If you prefer not to reply in public, you can always send me a pm. I’m all ears.

If, however, nothing is the matter and you’re just being your usual fluffy self. Can you please stop this tedious one-line circus and take your harem to the chat room instead. That’s what it was designed for, you know. :mad:

PS

I trust that you will hold your harem back when they come baying for my blood. You know I’ve got nothing but love for you, dear.

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

What is driving you to join the one-line brigade?

Pardon me Ngonge, I know this is addressed to Zephyrine but couldn't resist.

I love the one-line brigade. On some topics, it's all that's needed. Besides, from some people on this site, one line is about all I can take of their brain farts. It's good to see you descend into purgatory.

I couldn't squeeze all the above in one line, sorry.

NGONGE   

** Closes eyes and forces self to write one line **

Err, erm, but what about THE CHAT ROOM?

** Can't help it **

Now that this site has a chartroom these topics should all be started there, wouldn't you agree?

Originally posted by Sky:

No. I'm in Lexus City To Lascaanood Back to Buhodle.

Wooooooooooooooow ,,, wait ,, u said Lascaanood ??? ,,, i love Laascaanood too ,,, but where in Lascanood ,,,,, i'm a friend of Gadh ninkele side by da way :D:D:D

Curly   

blah blah blah blah blaaaaaah!

I didn't want to write a one liner, but i seriously don't have the energy!

I have five things for 2005! And I've done erm...two?

I think that the rest weren't so feasible!

BUT the major ones were driving lessons and Gym, and I'm actually doing them...how effective they are…is another story entirely!

Castro   

Now that this site has a chartroom these topics should all be started there, wouldn't you agree?

I do. But some of us (read: Zephyrine) are so vain to need a permanent record of their one-liners.

Does this mean you're in the chat room? The last time I was there, I had my head bitten off by one polka-dot skinned called Lexy from Buhodle.

Coud somebody tell me when this new year is supposed to have started 'cos all i know is that i was inb last year and then in the middle of the next year.

Zeph

Lately, your contributions to the site seem to have tripled. I might be exaggerating but, in the past three days alone, I think you must have at least posted fifty new posts!

Is something the matter?

It is a well-known scientific fact that when people start acting out of the ordinary there is something usually irking them! What irks you, dear? What is driving you to join the one-line brigade? Why are you not in the chat room?

If you prefer not to reply in public, you can always send me a pm. I’m all ears.

If, however, nothing is the matter and you’re just being your usual fluffy self. Can you please stop this tedious one-line circus and take your harem to the chat room instead. That’s what it was designed for, you know. :mad:

PS

I trust that you will hold your harem back when they come baying for my blood. You know I’ve got nothing but love for you, dear.

NGONGE,

Don't be a party pooper. :mad:

Lexus, is this a prelude to resolution 2006? Well sorry to burst your Lexus burble, but you have another 3 months and some change.

Anyway, how Weak of a person is one to want to make a RESOLUTION?

Do people suddenly wake up in the middle of the night and go, ‘Gee,i am coughing horribly,am inhaling rat poison & arsenic; I need to quit smoking, its bad for my lungs, but I will wait till new years’!

It’s one thing to admit to weaknesses and bad habits. It takes a weakling [And a silly one at that] to wait for 12months to change that habit. Some people need a serious whoop A.R.S.E I tell you.

Do people hope that the sun will rise from the West the following year? And that it somehow will miraculously redress the bad habit?

It’s bad enough that you will need a RESOLUTION [from a dissonant tone to a consonant tone], to get rid of a habit, its even worse to wait for a good three hundred and sixty five days [or more for a leap year].

:mad: :cool:

Juxa   

- nabad la tuugaa, nabad ma noqoto

-nin shantada kaa celin, sharci kama celsho

^^^^^^^^^my resolution, since all the early, nicer and positive ones did not work :D

and yes, sofar it is working like swiss-clock