Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Just wondering ?

JIDAAWY   

A simple question i ask all of you my beloved nomads, How come so many of us posted topics about the 2003 new years celebration and resolutions and no one ever mentioned let alone celebrating our Hijiri year that started 2 weeks ago ? how many of us based his/her resolutions on the Hijri year ? how many of you has called their loved ones and said happy new year ?..... just wondering….

Honesita   

Jiddawi.....walaahi i had in mind to send a Happy New Year card to all my friends, but i did not even realize that the new year started, and believe it or not, i have an Islamic calender at home that i look at every day...i even reminded my family to fast the 9th and 10th...!!! That is shame walaahi, we shouldnt be doing that.....but i guess the society we live in has more effects on us than our beloved religion...!!!

By the way, Happy Late New Year...!! May Allah make this year a blessed one, full of happiness and light for you....and may Allah make you a better person this year...!!!

Salaamz