Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Who am I?

Faheema.   

Hello nomads.

I feel like I should be a little more proactive, it's been almost 4 months since I’ve joined this family and still haven't managed to become a “nomad”. I guess I am to blame for neglecting you guys, but hey, one has to get her priorities straight dee, when you got 4 babies, cat and a hamster to feed, lol.

Anyways, I thought it might be a good idea to play a little guessing game that is both entertaining and informative. It’s called “Who Am I”. It’s pretty simple. You choose a public figure, (preferably a Somali) then you start by giving 3 clues of whom you’re talking about; it could be general thing about that person or vital clues (thought I prefer to give vital clues towards the end, makes the game a bit more challenging). Then whoever gets it right starts giving clues for the second person, and so on (you can’t start another without getting the previous one right).

So, let me begin.

Who am I?

I am a Somali female

I am in my late 60Â’s

My work allows me to travel occasionally

If nobody gets it right by this time tomorrow, (Insha Allah) IÂ’ll give more clues.

ItÂ’s an easy oneÂ… Good luck.

Abdinuur   

I am not familiar with Somali public figures...dont ask me why...but my guess would be one of those Somali singers...it's hard to tell which one cuzz I dont know their age...but most definitely a Somali singer. Why...cuzz they travel occasionally to perform at different places...lol.

Whatchu think? :D

Yeah I came to the same conclusion too, it's probably a somali women singer.........

I am just gonna guess, Sahra Khader (is that even her name).

Macalin   

Shayma....I think I know the ANSWER!

Is It YOU!? -My reasons, U said u own three grand kids, a cat and a Prairedog?(or hamster u said?!)...Exactly FITS the PROFILE u described dee!-LOL

On the Real I have No clue Who HABARTAAS is, why will she travel at 60?-exactly!

Faheema.   

Overall good attempts, except lakkad .lol, but that was to mislead you dee, laakin khashifaada nagadaa lol.

She’s not a Singer. So, you can rule that one out.

Here are the next 3 clues.

Who am I?

1st I am a Somali female

2nd I am in my late 60’s

3rd My work allows me to travel occasionally

4th: I still live back home

5th: I have worked for the United Nations

6th: I have good academic background

Better luck this time round

Ciao

Dhimbil   

Is it FATIMA JIBRIll, the envirementalist? smile.gif

Hokey, my turn

Who Am I?

I am somali male.

I am considered a hero by somalis.

I am religious.

bones hint: I am deceased.

easy ha. ;)

I THINK ITS ADNA AADEN ISMACIIL, SOMALILAND'S NEW FOREIGN MINISTER. YOU KNOW, THE PEACELADY!(THE OPPOSITE OF A WARLORD ;) . I'M NOT SURE SHE IS THAT OLD THOUGH :confused:

Faheema.   

lol. illmatic you're way off. Besides aint you suppose to wait for my confirmation??

Try AGAIN.

hint: still alive and going strong...

Lady   

Shyma

Is she by any chance (Adna Adam) the foriegn minster of Somaliland? I can,t think any older somali lady who is that educated.I could be wrong tho!

Changed   

ok shyma i dont know the answer to ur question...

but i think i know who illmatic was referring to ...boqol son...i think that how we write his name..

Faheema.   

BINGO...

Gacanlibax1 , you got it right. She looks young for her age, but I do believe she is in her late 60's.

Here's a little info about her...

Edna Adan Ismail , an internationally renowned health professional and former WHO representative. Edna Adan Ismail personally contributed US$350,000 to the development of this much-needed maternity hospital in the capital city of Hergeisa. The Edna Adan Maternity Hospital provides antenatal care and supervised childbirth by trained midwives and doctors, acting also as an educational and training centre for a new generation of nurses and midwives. The hospital also hopes to undertake much-needed research on the reproductive health status of Somali women.

As a long-term activist for women's rights, Edna Adan Ismail has continued her campaign to end the practice of female genital mutilation, primarily through the counselling of families attending the hospital. In Somaliland, infibulation (the severest form of female genital mutilation) affects almost 100% of women.

Ms. Ismail is also a Somaliland's Minister of Family and Social Affairs

illmatic , I see you already got the second cadidate..

HONEY-D   

mizz-unique

I was gonna say boqol soon at first but now i'm thinking sayid maxamed abdule xasan why cuz he said he was hero. by the way i'm not suggesting boqol-soon wasn't one in fact he was one of the wadaado that i admire and respect to this day.