Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

The Apprentice-2005

He is married to a Somali woman? She must be one that has abandoned her religion.

Lexy, You gat that from this?

Wooow~.
Wonder
if his Wife Zahara is Somali.

Mhhmmm, arent you a bit hasty,Diana,err i mean Darling? smile.gif

Janna   

Abandoning your religion for a bit of cash?

How depressing. Death would be your next option when you declare bankruptcy. What will become of you in the hereafter? You shall become a loser for leaving your religion, wanting to satisfy your worldy needs.

bilan   

did you decided from her name to be somali.where you guys get the idea,that his wife is somali to start with :confused: :confused: there are more AA women named Aaliyah,Aziza,Zahra(btw her name is not even Zahra)than somali women.

Brown.

How do these people amass such ammounts of monies @ such a young age?

They prolly started with a business idea that took off, small business, however, a lot of people fail when starting a small business. Another major thing is that, unlike many Somalis these people usually have the financial and emotional support from their social networks and family.

Is there something were are missing in here?

Somalis need to work together, we are suffering from the do it alone syndrome, we all want to be the it person, and we don’t network because the person that is able to help us the most might from another tribe, and etc, and we hold more bias towards them. Also Somali people suffer from the ‘I’m older’, so I know more syndrome as well. There are many young Somali people with great ideas, but they’re not being accepted in the elite stylistically amateurish Somali business community.

Is there a single Multi Millionare today in N.America???? Where?

There are Somali millionaires, there are some in the states, in terms of regions, California, Virginia, and around the Eastern parts of the US. I’ve seen some very wealthy people in Canada, but they’ve reached millions in terms of cold cash, but in terms of assets and investments, whether it’d be real estate, there are a lot, especially in Toronto.

In Somalia there are several millionaires there as well, in particular an area which is flourishing is the trading business, in the future, governmental contracts, media establishments will produce wealthy individuals.

How can we get there?

Its simple, we need work together…