Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Arabic Songs-Where and What?

Miriam1   

Got a question for u guys, I have this song stuck in my head, i thnk its Nabil sha3ali..and the first line is

Walah Ma Yiswa..lala...something somthing..its a slow jam...

What is it?

Kashafa   

Goes something like this:

Walah Ma Yiswa..lalalaaaaaa yeah, 'chu 'chu..turn me up in the head-phones..uh uh.. Walah Ma Yiswa, 7ubul muuseeqaa wa qalbun saleem..yeah...balee dat, lalaalaaaaa..uh uh.. Al-ithnayn ma yamshee ma3a ba3d...nuqutaat sowdaa 3ala qalbii tiijiii..lalaalalaaaaaaa fa I'mma sawii sacrifice, 3ashaan yaroo7ul muuseeqaa wa yabqaa qalbii..laalalaaaaa... Walaah maaa Yiswaaaaaaa Fo'real...word up.

:D

Shakti   

buona mattina every1

Let me reminisce for a moment

Does anyone listen to any sudani songs.. I remember there was this Sundani old man that use 2 sing in Muqdisho, does anyone know his name??

Krishna...Kiyaa kay rahaahay. Kuch nahii samajnaa. Tu Arabi Gaarahaa hee yaa Hindi.

Devil...I didn't think you are old enough to remember that Sudani guy Ayeeyo. I can't remember his name though.

Shakti   

^^ how r u helping me here!!! Damn u

Question, since when being 20 is old? Just coz i listen well 2 my dear aabbe informative stories about my somliaya doesn’t mean iam old. Im 20 and my clock don’t move, maybe the wrinkle on my huge forehead but not my clock.. Got it!

What's wrong with being old exactly.

Now just how would I know da Devil has little chitchat with her daddy about everything musical back home. Besides, you said ,"Let me reminisce" which lead to believe you actually saw da guy on Somali Tv. Anyway, my bad didn't know da devil was styling in daipers then.

Miriam1   

Kashafa, haha..funny.not!..so what no one knows the name of the song? gosh people!!

Che..wow..at hindi..ur reminding me of Sharukhan's new flick. "DON", what a disapointment it was...

Urban   

Hayam Have you found that song? I've saw this website recently, and it has thousands of arabic songs, sorted in specific categories. Hope you find your song here.The website's called salmiya.net

But I need your help again, I heard this arabic song about 10 years ago, and I can just remember this old Khaleeji man singing in a concert, and it went somethin like this:

leilah, low ba3do leila, 3umri, abiih el leila.. ~something someting~ Fii leilat 3umr......

Ya allah, ya allah, ya allah ya allah, wish kithir inti jamilah

I think those lyrics are part of the song, do you recognize it?

I'll leave you lot with this song: Hussein El-Jasmy - Be7ibbik Wa7ashtiini

Miriam1   

Urban umm, no I can't place. To be honest 10 years ago, I was more obessed with the Nsync than Asalah or Kathem El Saher.

But I did find that song it was Hussian Al Jasmi after all, not Nabil.

Hope you find it.

Urban   

La' Hayam, lissa. I don't think I'll find it.

I'm really into this 'walla ma yiswa' song though, pretty good isn't it.

Urban   

Justice, i don't think it's Mohammad Abdo, I searched for it online. The guy didn't look like Abdo either, I would've recognised him otherwise.