galbeedi

Good news from Jigjiga. Isdhexgalka beesha Gabooye iyo Dadka kale.

galbeedi   

This is a god step. By the way, the Gabooye community in Jigjiga are the originals of the city just as they were the founders of the Ceelka Hargeisa. Cabdi Illey has done a great job in this social experiment which every region of Somalia must copy. The young generation does not care which tribe his pride or groom came from.

Well what do I know/

Pretty soon our galbeedi will have the kilil flag in his living room and Illey's picture on his living room wall.

When Illey suggested this idea some 2 years ago, many Somalis did not see the merit of the idea.

3 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Real help for that community would be  free education from primary school to university for the next generation.

It is already in place. As capacity permits Everyone in the Kilil has the right to education free of charge until 1st degree. And after that depends on the success of the student to continue further.

galbeedi   

OO, I always support the good things and justice. At the same time , I do not clap for evil and tyranny against the Somali people every where.

Unlike you, I even believe that in the near future,  we will rule the land between Harar, Zaylac and Kismaayo.

galbeedi   

Also , there is huge elephant in the room in zone five that likes of you ignores.

The Tigray got billion dollar aid to wage the war on terror on the behalf of the Americans, as the same token, Illey might throw around few dollars to oppress and control people in the region, but just like the WAyaane , he must give power back to the people or face a rebellion in the zone five. 

We are complaining about the domination of the Tigray, but the Illey tribe in Jigjiga is worst than any where in the Somali region in terms of looting, domination of economy, security and between.

Unless he adresses these issues, we shall always speak out his overthrow.

People should demand that that after almost a decade the Illey dictatorship must be over. I will advise Abiy Ahmed to change the leadership of the KIllil from Illey to the chairman of the Somali region party Mr. Mohamed Rashiid. 

The Time has come for Illey to give or power to a new generation or something bad will happen.

8 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Unlike you, I even believe that in the near future,  we will rule the land between Harar, Zaylac and Kismaayo.

That is a noble idea why not. As long as you do it by opening more schools, more clinics, building more roads than Illey and in peaceful competition all power to you.

The one thing I hate is wasting peoples energy today in destructive competition for uncknown tomorrow. When you call for destruction of Ethiopia without having anything in its replacement, that is criminal and enemy to the people.

Its noble of you to support things that are useful to any one that wants to rule/govern these places. A school is useful for anyone.

12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Also , there is huge elephant in the room in zone five that likes of you ignores.

The Tigray got billion dollar aid to wage the war on terror on the behalf of the Americans, as the same token, Illey might throw around few dollars to oppress and control people in the region, but just like the WAyaane , he must give power back to the people or face a rebellion in the zone five. 

We are complaining about the domination of the Tigray, but the Illey tribe in Jigjiga is worst than any where in the Somali region in terms of looting, domination of economy, security and between.

Unless he adresses these issues, we shall always speak out his overthrow.

People should demand that that after almost a decade the Illey dictatorship must be over. I will advise Abiy Ahmed to change the leadership of the KIllil from Illey to the chairman of the Somali region party Mr. Mohamed Rashiid. 

The Time has come for Illey to give or power to a new generation or something bad will happen.

This is known by everybody. All that animosity to Illey is not based on what he does, but where he is from. That will not go far unless you want to loose your Oromo hero sooner than you can meet him.

He knows not to touch this. He already told the Amahara that Welqayit is not an issue being in Tigray. His answer will be the same to you and your likes. You have no room here. Kilil, Djibouti, Somaliland are like one in this issue.

Small advice:

Don't streach your hand to reach over a cupboard. What is in your armpits will fall and break.

galbeedi   

When we calling the replacement of the Tigray order in Ethiopia, you just dismissed the Oromo and others as losers and anarchists who want to destruction. 

I always argued that if Ethiopia doesn't change it will implode and destruct itself without reforms. We said that it must change or implode.  Criminal means the likes of you plotting and pitting the Somali and Oromo people in Ethiopia. The first thread you posted here was calling everyone to spread the evil of the Oromo who want to eat our children. You told us many horrifying tales of the crimes of the Oromo.

I was one of the first to reject your propaganda and the next day you changed your name and called yourself an Old Observer. if your plots with Tigray succeeded , God forbid what would have happened.

Unless good people like us and the Somali businessmen in Jigjiga and others called for dialogue and brotherhood with the Oromo community, you and your ilk would have caused the death of thousands of Somalis in Ethiopia and disastrous civil war that would have uprooted millions of Somalis.

What did you read from the picture you posted?

Why did Abiy come to Kilil when he was in the government that was campaigning against Illey to point of calling for his head?

Who is lifting up hands of who in the picture?

Abiy knows he has to put the Oromo in place, law and order restored assure the Somali of this function and reality. That is first order of business and he has started doing that.

Your man from the Oromo government is in jail BTW just in case you are missing him. Illey is now stateman for other Ethiopians not just for the Somali. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Tallaabo   

Dictators are great for bringing about rapid social changes which positively impact on people's lives. To his credit general Siyaad Barre tried his best to integrate the Gabooye and other oppressed minority clans into the wider society but didn't have much success especially in the then northern region of the Somali Republic. The failure was probably due to the deterioration of the political climate of the country but if he remained as powerful and popular as he was in the 1970s, his social experiment could have succeeded and brought about an end to this age old oppression of our Gabooye brothers and sisters. Let us pray that Abdi Ilay succeeds now.