Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Misunderstood Genius: Micheal Jackson

Abtigiis   

Here he lays bare all the false accusations and claims. One thing I always belived was that he didn't change his colour or he didn't want to be white. Something just wouldn't add up everytime I think of believing such nonesense. How come all his close friends and people he goes to at times of crisis happen to black if he doesn't want to be black.

Miskiin la wareeriyey buu ahaa! Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Of course, I can't hide the fact that some of my legs inay ku qaloocsameen mimicking his moon-landing iyo Thriller moves back in those youthful days. The man was a true entertainer. Xitaa islaama neceb ayaa hossta ka daawan jiray.

http://news.bbc.co.u k/2/hi/entertainment /8121209.stm

Fabregas   

^^it's not nonsense, clearly the man had some personal issues with regards his personal appereance. otherwise how and why the heck does a black mans afro suddenly become like the hair of a sikh women and his nose like a european?

Abtigiis   

I think once the pigment problem started to eat up his skin, he tried to manage the situation. Obviously, if the Skin is white, the hair and the falt nose won't go with it. Wuu yara farsameeyey. Plus, what the big deal about it. How many people go for surgery to improve their looks. That is fine.

Sheekha u ducee, gaalo oo dhan ayaa isugu tagtay oo kolna caruur buu afuufay, kolna wuu waashay la daba taagnaaye. The last couple of years, waxaan u malayn, inuu cibaado uun gurigiisa la fadhiyey, intay la haayeen 'where the f is this guy?"

Naden   

Did you see his father promoting a new record company 2 days after his death? If you ask me, MJ was lucky to die now and get away from that monster.

MZanzi   

Michael Jackson was a very disturbed human being. It is too bad that he never got the help he needed as he was so talented. The world will mourn the loss of a pop superstar whose life ended way too early. Shame on Joe Jackson for putting fame and fortune before the wellness of his children.

Chimera   

It would have been nice if mike orchestrated a Fake-death after the Invincible album and then went hiding somewhere in Bora, Bora, as he would have been spared the scandals of the last 8 years which he should have spend in peace with his children far away from the environment and opportunistic people that drove him to involuntary suicide.

Break of Dawn - Invincible

Urban   

^What a quality song that is, haven't stopped listening to it since it was posted. Shame I never heard of it before.

Chimera   

^The whole Invincible album is underrated, 2000 Wats, Speechless, the Lost Children, Heartbreaker, Y.R.M.W are great classic Jackson-style songs