Sign in to follow this  
ayaan_cadeey

would you keep the money?

QalQaali   

Here it Goes.

(1) Hey Lover..LL Cool J.

Am in to somali noways so here s one which says alot......

if u can read somali..lol

This Songs SUms up My Love life at the moment...

xiisaha bogaygiyo baahida

aan kuu qabo hadalada baroorta

siduu caashaq ii baday

aan kuu baadsho hadalkoo

kuu balaadhshee iga maqal Jasmeen.

Bil;igtii horeetiyo

awal barashadeenii

bilowgii kalgaclkoo

awaad iigu beertaan

iga dhigay bestayoo la baxaadegayaa

boogtii jeceylkaan

boga iiga taalaan ha bogsooto leeyoo

weli baan ku deyayaa

marka aan baxnaashee

beryo aan ladnaadoba

adaa damaqadaa boogtoo

bilaawiyo bartaba daray

oo bay goaygiyo basan

baaska caashaqa

XXXXXX aday baday

Baaqiyo salaantiyo

Nabadiyo bariidada

adaa badashay samihii

balantii adaa furay

beenay wacadkii

boholyowna igu riday

Gues Who wrote the Song..

U guys Guest it.... lol

1 Luv

Nomads

NoVa   

Nope, first of all even thought I would love to take that money under my pocket and run away' with it somewhere else in this world. I couldn't do that reason being is that there is a Camera all over the place. If i take that money, either way's I would be brought back the next day and sleep in a cell for a quite sometime. My face would be every paper in the city not to mention every T.V channell in the country. Therefore, no need to be embarrasing yourself for a lil money over with ur reputation, na'i'mean. UNless ur a new comer to the country lol u could careless who knows u lol Maybe in that case u have a chance to run away with the money..lol j/ks..Xaraam calayk'..never take a money that's not urs..Its stealing in my dictionary!!!!

So what i would have done is just go to the teller and give the money back to the bank themselves. Who knows they'll probably give u an Award for that ur honesty and courage of bringing the money back, lets say probably couble hundred G'z. :D:D:D

Abdinuur   

I would keep it 'cause I am not stealing anything. And obviously I am not breaking any laws. It's same as if you find money on the street and you pick it up and you take it.

ayaan_cadeey, why, did a situation like that happened to you?

Unfortunately, I'd be embarrassed if I took the money and CANDIT CAMERA TV was there... icon_razz.gif

Ladiif   

To be able to ansnwer this question, I have to be in that particular scenerio u described...until then, I can not decide!!!

Lol!! Abdinuur, did u forget there is a camera attached to ATMs and that will get you b4 the CANDIT camera gets to you PLUS, there is somethin called Larceny!!!!

Cadeey, and where is ur answer? U should be the first person to answer!!

Miriam1   

Salam

If not only for the cameras ... i would in a sec but then its impossible sis,maybe if it was only like 50 to 100 bucks i dont think they will go after you for that.. will they?. So how much are we talking here hunderds ...thousands!.

Peace

lol..the reason i ask was caz something like that happend to a friend of mind and he kept the money..lol

but if that did happend to me no i dont think i would take the money caz u never know who is watchin but if i really needed the money then :D ..u figure it out!

Jewelz   

HELL YAH. I KNOW YOU MIGHT FEEL GULITY FOR A WHILE BUT TRUS ME YOU WILL GET OVER IT, WEN U SEE ALL THE MONEY RUNNING IN YOUR POCKET.

N.O.R.F   

feel guilty? plz!!!!

i would take the money and run! think i would a damn about the bank? they make enough money as it is with all the interest rates etc! I would'nt have one ounce of guilt!

N.O.R.F   

even with the camera there, if the machine is spewing out money, yr not stealing, so they cant charge u, If you found money on the floor with no one there would u keep it or write an article in the local paper stating yr looking for the owner?

Rugcadaa   

Did you just say money ? let me check how many pocket I have .... aaha eight of them . I think you are making me rich already . Let me see is it more money or just a handfull ( Kidhogo ) because if it is more and more and more it is qulateyn and it is good to go , otherwise forget the dump dirty money and keep going until you see the BIG HIT . call me if you need more assistent. Just joken abaayo ayaan take the money back to the bank and tel them what happen and be honest not because you will get reward but because it is for your own good .

Originally posted by Northerner:

feel guilty? plz!!!!

i would take the money and run! think i would a damn about the bank? they make enough money as it is with all the interest rates etc! I would'nt have one ounce of guilt!

Looool! The broke-student mentality! icon_razz.gif

I would probably give the money to the homeless ppl who sleep near cash machines. That way I don't touch the money, and someone gets good use out of it.

BARAWAAQO...So i see that your Economic instincts would be be so over-riding that you would chance the risk lol. I appladue such bravery.

I wouldnt dare.

knowing my luck this would occur on a day where there was a anti-terrorism raid on the neirbouring Pakistani hair cutters lol and nxt day u would see on the local and national newspapers " NOMAD CAUGHT SMEERING RACIN ON ATM MACHINE" lol....perhaps if IT where just advice slips then i would display my atheltic talents grab some and make like Maurice Green lol.

Although i dont no how they would be of use to the many rough sleepers that i encounter (perhaps they could use that to role a joint or somethin ;) ).

Salaam...

Caadey,,, you, said tha dude took the many huh?

Well Good on him! i think i would've taken it...... if no one was Around'n 'n there were no camera attachments, thats like a one chance Oppurtunity, LOL left' Right Zip Up'n make a run for it..... Nah.. i think that money is HARAM.... Allah'll make you vomit it in tha here after so ''KEEP AWAY''!!! smile.gif

Imagine people pointing their fingers at You, thats tha theive even though anyone would've made a run for it,

Ma' salamah May Allah keep the Devil in his place!