Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Grrr.....

Ibtisam   

^^Come on you know the rules, attack one REAL female Soler and you have attacked all. Which ever one is online will respond. :D

Showqi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Come on you know the rules, attack one REAL female Soler and you have attacked all. Which ever one is online will respond.
:D

So does that mean we can attack the fake one, like Queen Arawello :D:D:D

BOB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^YOU know u are asking for it right??

Adiga you're the Don King of SOL, iminkaad dooneysaa inaad walaashay Val iyo aniga madaxa na isu keen galiso sooma aha but GUESS what? me and Val are tight, we go way back and we've been through a lot.

We safely made it past the Glam rock era of hot pants and bell-bottomed trousers with the MUST HAVE platform shoes which had soles of 2-4 inches thick, not to mention our 'fro and then came the Disco Era complete with three-piece suits for men and wrap-around jersey dresses for women until it was replaced by the Punk Era with straight, cigarette-legged jeans and the platform shoes were replaced by mules nd ankle strapped shoes and the fro' was replaced by the jerry curl...see I told you me Val have been through a lot together. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.