Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Grrr.....

N.O.R.F   

Seriously, have any of you felt such overwhelming hatred, that you burn with the desire to cause GBH?

On toward the TV during the odd game or two

I see London hasnt changed, but i still miss the old place somehow. Life is a little slower here but miss the train ride into central London. Being part of a Major metropolice. Yes it does have its downsides but i'm looking forward to seeing it again. But only in the summer :D .

For all you frustrated people, 2mrw i shall be going back to work after a 10 day break for Eid which was spent eating, on the beach, eating again, playing footy on the beach, eating more and shopping :D

Juxa   

nafta arme kind , kom hier voor grote knuffeltje aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

seriously i been gone for a while, i really really hate the overcrowded tube, the smell is unbearable :mad: and the buses are not better either, pple eating kebab next to you, the coughing :mad: :mad: .

atleast Eastenders is hotting up. :D

salaams pple

hodman   

aero if this thread was a light scream then you must be something else when you REALLY get angry.

Guess once in a while alot of us feel the kind of anger you just described but oh well! we just opt to smile and bear it...barely.

Boxing sounds good...Feel the snakes little bones cracking under your fist?

Faheema.   

Aeronwen

Cawo, boxing? That's interesting. Have YOU taken up boxing? Beating something/someone to within an inch of their live is very appealing. The only thing that puts me off is having my face messed up (yes, I am vain). I couldn't walk about with a purple and bruised face!

Well, in that case lets try the Punching Bag first...get the gloves on and punch the bag as hard as you can...but be careful now...it does strike back...so make sure you're Focused ;) is not as easy as it looks. (see Million dollar Baby for demostration) :D

Boxing or anger managment classes, which one do you prefer?

Boxing is not a good sport and anger managment classes are a waste of time and money, mind you.

The best thing is to take ablution and to pray two rakacaat that is ofcourse if you pray at all.

When you feel angry whilst standing sit down and if you were alread seated lay down because this will rduce your anger.

We all feel anger and in some case's it leaves us all distressed and in a extreme situation where we become a nuisance to our fellow neighbours, just imagine living with someone very angry and grumpy.

No thank you. Smile and be happy. Always optimistic my Yoonis Garoowe.

Why bother with anger management or boxing classes?

Get on the streets of london and find someone to pick a fight with. Simple or what....??

If sh!t gets tough, say he.she was being racist , it works well for us black folks, doesn't it??

PS: Northener, Im sure there won't be a lack of candidates to fight you!

^ What? Pick a fight with a complete stranger? Do you think am looking to get stabbed? :eek:

Brownie,

The lid is back in place on top of the furnace. So am OK for now, thanks. :cool:

Cawo & Foxy,

The punching bag! Of course. I feel totally blonde now. I have been making enquiries about boxing and I think you two are onto something. I found a couple of amateur boxing clubs in my area, one of which runs some Ladies-Only sessions. So, next step is to build up my confidence to a level where I can walk through the door of a gym and not run out screaming. Watch this space.

UD,

Too little, too late. :mad:

Hodman:

Guess once in a while alot of us feel the kind of anger you just described but oh well! we just opt to smile and bear it...barely.

That's what I always do, dear. I'm fed a crapload of grief and hussle and I smile politely and internalise my feelings. So as a consequence, I become gripped by an intense urge to wreak havoc, burn down everything in sight and draw gallons of blood once in a while. Then another day dawns and I invariably bully my emotions back inside and bury them. A vicious cycle.

Originally posted by Northerner:

For all you frustrated people, 2mrw i shall be going back to work after a 10 day break for Eid which was spent eating, on the beach, eating again, playing footy on the beach, eating more and shopping
:D

Rub it in, why don't you.

^ What? Pick a fight with a complete stranger? Do you think am looking to get stabbed?

Of course you have to be to handle urself pretty well.

Checks the size of his muscles

Smiles and pats himself on the chest

nafta   

^^^ Stop bulking up on the steriods mister icon_razz.gif

Aaaaaanyway....Phew, I am feeling so much better than before. Aeronwen, I would watch Eastenders if it wasn't for the festering turd of an aerial that was supplied with my sorry tv. Now I'm lucky if even get to hear the occasional grunt of Phil and Grant.

Juxa.....Schattebout bedankt voor je liefe knuffel!!

As for Tuujiye...Kir mataqanaa

tata

BOB   

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

I hate you! Yes...YOU! You mean, destructive, inconsiderate snake! You disgust me. You make my life a living hell and I wish you would die a horrible, horrible death, chewed up by parasites from the inside out. Oh, how I hate you! Why won't you crawl into a hole and die? Why must I be forced to share the same air as you? Why must you prolong my suffering? Why are you still alive?! Damn you. Damn you!

Breathes deeply

Ah...I feel better now.

There's something incredibly attractive about an angry woman especially when she starts swearing and cursing for full 10 minutes without even pausing for a breath. :D:D

PS.^^^and I used to think Val was a maneater I can't believe qoftan maskiinta ah ayaan beri ka cabsan jiray. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.