Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Grrr.....

We're all brothers and sisters therefore we shall not only love each other but also respect one anather.

Love, Harmony, Equality.

Jaceel, Cadaalada iyo Simanaan.

But for real man I hate London myself. It's a bloody awful city.

Nothing seems to work and oh don't start me on the trains they're bloody dirty and mind you the people I guess 2/3 of the brits/britions stink like hell.

Don't this people take a shower. The english together with all their former colonies who came to Britain are bloody unhygienic.

Warning if you thought about moving to Britain from the continent please don't come because this country is a joke.

To many criminals and fraudsters around here. And don't start me off on the yobbish and uncivilised behaviour of their youngsters. You can't go hundred yards without approaching some kind of a group with hoddies and wild dogs stand around and asking you for money and a cigarette.

Come to our rescue folks don't leave us in this dirty country.

Everytime I go out I have to take a shower when I come back because those brits whether white, black or brown are really disgusting.

The tains are always crowded and they spit on the seats. Sometimes they even urine on the seats and before thinking to sit on it please check.

They even leave chewing gum on the seats how disgusting is that.

I'll get a car can't afford it but I can't put up anymore with this dirt.

"Not me my friend, I live outside the city but I take every day Mon-Fri the train to central London.

I take the British rail to Paddington and than the tube to Oxford Circus and boy trust me the smell that comes out of this carriges is deep, really deep.

We all know that the Brits/Britons don't take a shower.

You see a guy with a really expensive suit but he doesn't have any manners. They all are the same.

Whether builder, lawyer, Doctor or Student.

Last time I saw a guy coming towards me of all the people in Oxford Street near Nike Town.

He had bushy dirty hair and he was approaching me barefooted and a kind of a rob and a old dirty smelly jeans that got holes in it at the knees.

Also his knees were bleeding. He looked like Robinson Cruise stranded in a island without anything the funny thing being that he was in the middle of the most famous shopping street in London.

Yah and the smell you could smell him from 20 metres off.

When I saw him approaching me I immediately ran off.

I thought to myself how many crazy people are there actually on this universe.

There are also bare youngsters 13-24 who are homeless and asking you money for their next lsd and heroin injection.

The city is disgusting aswell as the people.

Muhammad   

^ Yoonis, I almost got killed by two homelessmen at a gas station. guess they're getting very desperate these days, it must be the global warming! :D

Aeronwen, I can see the venim racing to your heart as you chase that inconsiderate mas. :eek:

stop and suck it out, dhaqso dee

nafta   

You're feeling hatred arrowin(sorry, cant be bothered to scroll down and get the correct spelling of your nick) - but I'm feeling pretty low. i'm almost crying as Im writing this. The thing is i dnt even know what's the matter with me. Walahi i need help.

Anyone?

Oh and a few hugs wouldnt go amiss :(

Tuujiye   

Nafta, waa kuu sheegay, shumiskaan madaalaha ah aa wadid iska jooji..kkkk..waxkale aa shushumisid in aa ku badashid waaye yaaqee....lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nafta, one of those days, huh? Something usually triggers it, but it's really hard to figure out what exactly is affecting you. I usually opt for sleep (cant manage to figure anything out on those days).

If ur not at home, think about all the mundane things you need to do when u get home. Eat..Shower..Watch Eastenders...Watch whatever other sh!t is coming on after that...Go to sleep...

It helps me. I usually feel like I am already home by then. Hope you feel better.

Stoic, Liiban & Muhammed:

I get pulled under the current every so often and I tend to feel like I am going to drown if I don't scream and scream and scream. You could say this thread was a light scream.

Bishaaro, I feel the wuv, I feel the wuv... (actually, I don't, but its a nice thought anyway).

Cawo, boxing? That's interesting. Have YOU taken up boxing? Beating something/someone to within an inch of their live is very appealing. The only thing that puts me off is having my face messed up (yes, I am vain). I couldn't walk about with a purple and bruised face!

Xiin and Sooma: Go on, get me a 'qardhaas' (sp?) as well. Every little helps, noh?

Foxy: Those trains. They will be the end of me. I lose 4 hours of work on average each week because of the delays and cancellations. And now I am told that there will strikes during christmas! Grr...

SKY

That's plain nasty. The unprovoked gassing of innocent folks is not allowed Mister. Take it elsewhere.

Yoonis,

Waxaagu waa kibir. Try using the Tube for five years, then you can complain.

Good weekend all around.

underdog   

Aeronwen,

I'm sorry to be the one to say I told you so...BUT...Didn't I tell you the feminist deception and misdirections will come to light. Yeah they deceived you and you naively fell for it. But now that you the errors of your ways you can start the long journey back to the righteous path.

Congratulations and welcome back.

:D

Aero,Walaalo all you did was thank people for replying to you. You havent told US how you feel & if you are better. smile.gif

Nafta & Aero; When am down & Blue; i read the Quran. Calms me down like Whoa. I Would suggest the two of you to do the same[if you can] :cool:

underdog   

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

What if I was to tell you the snake is a man? Eh? Smart-ar$e.
icon_razz.gif

Oh thats easy then...Just creep up on him when he's sleeping and pour boiling oil in his ear. :D

Foxy   

Zephy,

As our dear Nomad Cawo might have suggested about Boxing which is an excellent alternative to dispose of any anger. not only is it about the best exrecise around in our life time, buts its only the best exercise to express ones own likes/dislikes/bashing excuses>>>>counting me in if U if want to bash the sh1T OUT of some

they say letting internal anger towards

the right chsnnels of boxing is not highly recommended for the good of all

cheers