Sign in to follow this  
Gentle_Hather

What A Real Man Would Do For His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuna   

Yo , razak, if can't do that, then who would want to marry you, uh, think ABOUT THAT, YOU WOULD BE ALL ALONE.

Qac Qaac   

i just wanna say is that guys, a character in a novel or a movie, who is he, where is he, huh? do u want a fake man, or a real man girl, don't dream on, wake up abaayo,

all i wanna know is what the man is getting in return, i believe eye for an eye.... thooth for a thooth...

Jewelz   

MY A** !!!!! JAMALL I DONT KNOW WHO'S PAYING TO DO THAT, BUT THERE AINT NO GUY IN THIS PART OF EARTH THAT WILL DO THAT FOR HIS GURL. MAYB 1 OR 2

THATS IT!!! AND TO GENTLE_HATHER IF YOU REALLY DO ALL THOSE STUFF YOU CLAIM. SUCH AS:

9. Bring her flowers for no reason.

10. Send her a (hand written) letter just to say hello.

SORRY TO SAY BROTHA BUT YOU HAVE TOOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. CUZ RIGHT WEN U GIVE IT TO HER, EVENTUALLY IT GONNA END UP IN DA GARBAGE.

1LUV

1. Call her everyday.Mind you Your synical u drop the brothers who do this

3. Tell her (TRUTHFULLY) that you can smile.gif wait to see her. I do already

4. Offer her a back rub... without asking for one in return. WHAT?? Ya and get slapped in the face.... not to mentioned get a visit from her 8 brothers

5. Call her just to say you were thinking of her. Sure

7.Write her a poem. Or better yet plagerize one from here

13. Take her for a walk at sunset and stay to watch the stars. Not in cloudy old london lol, besides to risky dont wanna get mugged by 13yr olds carrying Adjusted Replica guns :eek:

14. Tell her something about you that no one else knows. Yeah "that really is my True B/day" macaanto

17. Watch a greety hard hitting documentary with her. Year sure why not smile.gif

19. Stop trying to impress her. That could be an idea :cool:

20. Tell her you love her... don`t exspect her to know. Well if she doesnt no by know then good luck to her

21. Never forget how much she means to you. Yeah reliable company on a friday night when the rst of ur friends have deserted you and have hit the local marfish

22. Give her a great big hughs for no reason. Perhaps especially if its cold

23. Kiss her because she wants you to SOOO bad. Nope nope nope nope

Ariadne   

I sense a lot of girls that don't like romanced well call me a hopeless romantic, but I still like all that romantic junk :D