Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Somali supermodel, author, activist attacked in Vienna

OG Moti   

War anigaa yaabay, at last we found something that made OG_moti yaabo oo madaxa qabsado, war bahalka aan ku arkay movie 007 James bond ma somali baa, cajiib, war tani sow ma aha tii kujirtay Eddie murphy movie waxii bahalka u ekaa, walahi when i saw her first in those movies i said this bahal bal xaguu kayimid, I say bahal because of dhaqanka ey katagtay, ma iyadoo heli karto in laga bixiyo dhowr need geel ah iyadoo sidaa u qaabdaran bey teri waa la i iibsanayaa, balaayo kula tagtay.... this is for any Somali who loves his country and his religion, I will give away a very attractive gift the person who will put her out of her folxumo, I would have done it but i cant reach her, but those who can, a very attractive gift is waiting from me.. and you will do a good favor for your country and people and religion, take her out and contact me to collect your reward.. peace

but if it diturbs you to see pictures of her uncovered, well gosh look away will ya? Intey daawadaanbaa hadhow la odhanayaa 'ufff'...lol..some ppl!

DnD what you trying to say? Hoos baa la isuga dhigayaa soo maaha...