Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Anti Depressants anyone?

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Nin Yaaban,

Anti-Depressants do interfere with your brain to act against what they call "chemical imbalance" so I would be careful if I were you seeing that you aint depressed and all.

Yea I got that from reading this black box labelling they have on the medication. One of 'em even said it might cause suicidal tendecies and such. So much for helping you feel better I guess. smile.gif You said I don't look depressed, yknow what they said about looks and how deceiving it's. smile.gifsmile.gif

Lol, you said you werent depressed and that you just discussed with your doc a few misfortunate events that are taking place in your life and he prescribed anti-depressents. But now, I see that he has you convinced since you changed your views. Oh well, be careful. Dont want you jumping off a tall building somewhere in St.Paul.

Nin-Yaaban i have seen soo many similar cases.Some doctors lack listening skills or cant be stuffed to actually hear the symptoms of their pts and prescribe wat ever they feel like...I was hearing the other day this older somali lady who has been wrongly given antidepressents for a while..sad thing is i hear her daughter took her and convinced the doctor that the mother is depressed :(

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^Wiil yaroo jam jam ah baan arkaa anu koley. Odey Ciroway,ma arko
smile.gif
Unless the pic was taken during Kacaanki
smile.gif

Sawirkan aniga ma aha nin yahow, meeshan ayaan ka helay. Kii runta hadaan soo gelin lahaa, meeshaan waa laga carari lahaa hadii la arki lahaa. smile.gif

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^Wiil yaroo jam jam ah baan arkaa anu koley. Odey Ciroway,ma arko
smile.gif
Unless the pic was taken during Kacaanki
smile.gif

Sawirkan aniga ma aha nin yahow, meeshan ayaan ka helay. Kii runta hadaan soo gelin lahaa, meeshaan waa laga carari lahaa hadii la arki lahaa.
smile.gif
L0L.N.Yaaban. Niyow,runta sheegee,makaa dhab baa mise? You cannot be 65yrs and older. If so,you must be the oldest active SOL smile.gif