Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Breaking News..PCW killers are all Somalis..!

ScarFace   

i aint defending no one all am saying is

they managed to release the white gurl without charge................CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME

the gurl got into the car that was used in the crime with a somali brother but she gets released without charge and the rest ARE ON BAIL...... COME ON

p.s

they propably out of the country by now

you know how somali people are proper devious when it come to them situations.

TOOK DhAALO AIRLINES the next day...hehehe :D:D chillin in SOMALIa SIPPIn on shaax iyo caaano :D:Dsmile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

i aint defending no one all am saying is

they managed to release the white gurl without charge................CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME

I think you got your facts wrong sxb...five Somalis and one white girl were arrested, three of the men and the woman were releases without charge. The other two were released on 'police' bail. Now that doesnt mean they are charged but could be called up if they are needed, and also could be re-arrested if further evidence pointing at them rises. But I believe the Police are quite hapy that none of them was involved in the WPC killing but were acually aquainted with the suspects at large. Infact the identity of those who are suspects were discovered after the arrests and questioning of these five men and woman.

Note also the the white girl is involved in this matter cause she is the girl friend of one of those previously arrested, I think.

WingA   

five Somalis and one white girl were arrested, three of the men and the woman were releases without charge. The other two were released on 'police' bail

thats true..

my nephew is still on bail.. man, its messed seeing ppl you know like this..

i was in that Rav4 2 weeks ago and alhamduillah i dont have criminal record or my house would of been raided..

RedSea   

TO WHOEVER POSTED THIS NEWS WAS UNPROFFESIONAL FOR THE WAY HE/SHE POSTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SUSPECTS ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. WHICH MEANS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THE TOPIC AS THOUGH YOU ARE CERTAIN ABOUT THE KILLERS. THE SOMALIS ARE BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING FOR THE REASON OF THE UK COP BEING MURDERED. SO PLEASE DON'T ACCUSE OF ANYONE OF BEING THE KILLER UNLESS YOU ARE SURE ABOUT IT 100%. IT'S UNEXCUSABLE ACT AND BEHAVIOR OF YOU TO POST THAT KIND OF TOPIC IN PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT NOTING THE REAL STORY. NO NEED TO FEEL TO BE URGENT WHEN POSTING SUCH TOPIC. DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE, I AM ONLY TRYING TO SAY, BE VERY VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLES AND MAKE SURE THEY MATCH WITH THE ACTUAL EVENT WHEN POSTING IT.

HOWEVER, I DO HAVE ACCUSATIONS TOWARDS CASTRO, WHO TIME AND AGAIN RUNS HIS BIG MOUTH ABOUT SOMALIA. BRO, YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR BASELESS ACCUSATIONS TOWARDS SOMALIA. YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT SOMALIA IS MUCH SAFER THAN YOUR EMPTY MIND COULD IMAGINE AND IT'S BY FAR BETTER THAN THE PLACE WHOM YOU PROUDLY NAMED YOURSELF AFTER THEIR LEADER; CUBA. HUH CASTRO, A BRUTAL DICTATOR WHO WAS ON THE SIDE OF THE ETHIOPIAN'S WAR AGAINST SOMALIA. HE AND THOSE BLOODY RUSSIANS CAUSED US TO LOSE THAT WAR AND MOST OF OUR FIGHTING MEN.

I REALIZE THAT THIS IS GENERAL SECTION SO I DON'T WANT TO SAY ANYMORE BUT HEY CASTRO IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO BE FILLED UP WITH MORE, COME OVER TO THE POLITICAL SECTION.

SALAMU CALAYKUM.

Castro   

^ Atheer, criminals back home or in Bradford are still criminals. The fact that they're Somali means nothing to me. If these guys who were arrested are not the killers then they're quite stup!d for befriending the killers, at best. At worst, they're criminals in the making. Either way, I shed no tear for them nor do I see them in a more positive light just because they're Somalis. Capisce?

And cut the crap about Cuba. Work on that caps lock key on your keyboard. :rolleyes:

WingA   

Castro..

If these guys who were arrested are not the killers then they're quite stup!d for befriending the killers, at best.

Lol.. Do you want the SnitchLine number??

At worst, they're criminals in the making. Either way, I shed no tear for them nor do I see them in a more positive light just because they're Somalis.

They dont need your tears blad, keep it back for your troubles coz am sure you will be tested too.. you have no idea what the police are doing your somali ppl and you talk like you dont give a dam.. your time will come and i say that with a smile..

HassleFree.com

Castro   

Originally posted by WinningEleven:

They dont need your tears blad, keep it back for your troubles coz am sure you will be tested too.. you have no idea what the police are doing your somali ppl and you talk like you dont give a dam.. your time will come and i say that with a smile..

May be my tongue lashing is what's getting you hot and bothered. You need to focus on what's really important here.

It's never a good thing to speak generally on an issue one knows little about its details. Now, these dudes were arrested. True? They were arrested either because they were suspected of killing that cop or they knew those that did? True? Is it not fair to conclude then that if they were mere material witnesses, they'd not have been arrested? And even if they were arrested, they'd not have been released on bail for being material witnesses?

Atheer if you know intimate details of this case (due to relationship with such people involved) and I'm way off the mark, then say so. Don't just talk rubbish about being tested and some such nonsense. If a 13 year old is hanging out with another 13 year old that smokes and skips school, I'd call him deliquent. If a 25 year old hangs out with those either capable of killing someone (or have killed someone), I'd call them criminal just as well.

Are you saying these guys were unjustly targeted by they police? Or are you saying they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer? What are you saying saaxib, besides being emotional and incoherent?

N.O.R.F   

Man arrested in Pc shooting case

Police hunting the killers of Pc Sharon Beshenivsky, who was shot dead during a robbery in Bradford last Friday, have arrested a 19-year-old man.

_41061934_yusufjama203.jpg

Yusuf Jama - one of three men named as suspects earlier this week - was arrested in Birmingham, police said.

The other two, Muzzaker Imtiaz Shah, 24, and Mr Jama's 25-year-old brother, Mustaf, are still at large, they say.

Pc Beshenivsky, 38, was killed and her colleague, Pc Teresa Milburn, 37, hurt during the raid at a travel agency.

The pair, both trainees, had gone unarmed to investigate the incident in Morley Street on 18 November.

Pc Beshenivsky was shot in the chest and her colleague shot in the shoulder.

Pc Milburn needed hospital treatment but was discharged two days later.

Police said Mr Jama was arrested in the Saltley area of east Birmingham on Saturday morning as the result of an "incident".

Eyewitnesses reported intense police activity in Bowyer Road at 0930 GMT.

Pc Sharon Beshenivsky was shot dead and her colleague wounded

Officers declined to give further details for "operational reasons".

Mr Jama has been brought to West Yorkshire for questioning.

The arrest comes after police released photographs of the three suspects on Friday and appealed for help to trace them.

Earlier on Saturday they revealed this appeal had resulted in "a number of calls".

Police said Mr Jama would be transported to a West Yorkshire police station for questioning.

They are still appealing for help to trace the remaining two suspects.

All three suspects are thought to be from the north Kensington area of west London.

Six arrests

Pc Beshenivsky leaves a husband, three children and two step-children. Her youngest child, Lydia, was celebrating her fourth birthday on the day her mother was shot.

Five Somali men, and a woman, arrested in London in the aftermath of the shooting were released without charge.

The men were all bailed pending further inquiries. The woman was freed unconditionally.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact the police incident room on 01274 373700.

WingA   

Are you saying these guys were unjustly targeted by they police? Or are you saying they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer? What are you saying saaxib, besides being emotional and incoherent?

Saaxib, i know alot about this case and i know a person like wouldnt care at all.. so am not gonna bother..

All this will go by and it will be yesterdays news..

Castro   

You'd be surprised what a person "like" me cares about. If you think it's not worth the effort to explain your stand then it's not it worth having that stand. You're right in a way though, I'm not interested enough in this to hound you about it.

I'm out.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Hey Castro I only use the Cap Lock key for those who have ill vision. Since you are an old man I thought I might do you some favor, but anyways there you are, I used normal size caps for those who can see---- I hope you can read what I wrote.

Salamu Calaykum.