Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

I have a problem.. plzz help

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

/// bro & sis please help me if you know how to put mp3 file in the website /// ama realy tired how to put it.. plz do so if you know some.. ///

H   

yeah sis what is it that you really wanna do wit that mp3>>> people be able to download or you wanna play it in da background?

Batuulo   

oooh.. no ... thnx bro for trying help me .. but you missunderstood, the file is in my pc ,,, i want to upload on my site.. plzz that's what i need for,,, I realy Appreciate yuor help/

H   

ooh i see... you can upload your files to some place like yahoo geocities (geocities.com) but first of all u have to be registered.... lemme know if there's something else..

Umh Bro. you need to get yourself FTP program from www.download.com just download the trial version, its so user friendly but first check if your hosting company allow uploading MP3s to their website most of them free host don't allow it... and check if they got inbuilt FTP like tripod.com..

koonfur   

Well first you need a FTP file in your site. Most hosts do have a built-in ftp program like bravehost. There Some hosts that don't allow certain file types. So also need to check for that. If yours doesn't have ftp program, you can downoad one from the Internet for free. Search thru Google. Once you have it, the rest is simple.

By the way, what is the address for your site?

First time First Post:

Find out if your host supports MP3 files. If not you may consider other media types.

To upload you can use the file manager if the data size does not exceed the session upload of your host --- ftp is better idea.

After you upload to the server, create a link to the MP3: <a href="filename.mp3">Your Maxadaro</a>.