33284507435.jpg

33235332961.jpg

3328472920.jpg

0332765_th.jpg

shoes

kmani002-img400x300-1062346738gucci1.jpg

i-2.JPG

Senora   

Ooohhhhh....clothes and shoes.....gosh i just luv'em :D ...But those gucci shoes, sorry to say were an eye sore!gosh, i have seen way better...anyways, I just love those Mellissa shoes, i own three pairs already( even the one in the picture)They are adorable.......

Your coordination isn't half bad Section6er....although any dressy shoe with a platform to it, is just beyond tacky!..BTW:: those heel in the black with the stripes, what company is that, they werent half bad, but the heel was a little thick.....

now you know you cant be advertising outfits like that without the perfect purse/handbag to go with them....or what about the accessories, like hats or scarfs.....

Xafsa   

Those sandal's with the black straps on your 2nd post right below the red booty shorts....I've been looking for those things!!! did you take that from me?

I love baby phat tops...they really accent your shape!!

boy you aint half bad I love the first ourfit...well done!!!

ala the shoes ::::::: the shoes:::i love them:::: i would love if u would have showed cased some skirts :::::am skirt lover and some long sleeved shirts please :D

yeah i take short sleeved too::::::more jackets please:::;am picky ya know icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif