Suldaanka

Cheeseman tele-prompter fail

Mooge   

niyoow farmajo is not best orator but that is his appeal  which is why people see him honest and real and not rehearsed or fake. walahi he is a very dangerous competitor to watch if you are presidential candidate in next election.

• Like 1

Holac   
7 hours ago, Ducale said:

Djibouti is always encouraging Somali music, arts and literature. It is amazing. 

It was obvious that Cheeseman not only lacks oratory skills but he is also lacks reading skills. It was quite a sad sight someone trying to hide that he is reading from something yet get stuck like he is has some sort of brain disease.

At least reading from paper would make things obvious that he is not only a bad orator but also a bad reader. 

That said, with consistent reading interruptions the message was incoherent and lacked any tone or depth. Which in turn makes him come out like a Junior schooler doing an oral presentation on a subject he knows little about. 

2018311636563485024853891DX8scW6XcAAJ2Ur

Struggling and looking like a possessed person. 

Suldaanka,  War ninyahow MID 5 sano Stroke and dementia  qabey, oo hadal GABAY baa da bada ka wadeen,Nobody  bother to comment cuz waxaas waa too trivial, Ka soco. Mawduuca message u gudub, sidee u aragtey Khudbada. :)

He has valid points. If I were a teacher marking a student's oral presentation and Cheeseman done this, I would give him a D minus. 

Holac   

Maakhiri, to be honest, the Farmaajo speech was terrible. I could have said the President had a bad day, but unfortunately this is not the first time.  I don't know what it is, but for a man at his level, Farmaajo has difficulties with public speaking. At one point he insulted the Somalis in that speech, by twisting a sentence. He meant to say something good. I felt bad for the guy.  When you are at this level, you are expected to perform. Your words carry a lot of weight and the entire nation is watching what you say. 

I remember Ducaale of SOL saying the other day that Cirro's Wadani supporters are very patient (waa dad dulqaad badan) because when the guy makes a speech, people fall asleep. I think Farmaajo's supporters have ten times more "dulqaad" because the only issue Cirro has with speeches is that he is very slow. Farmaajo's speeches are often incoherent. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1