Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Cabdi-Xiis's telephone complaint -Ciid Encounter

Abtigiis   

It was an eventful Ciid week. Funny and with a lot of unusual stuff.

First, we had Cabdi Xii's strange telephone call from a dangerous location in Capetown. This old Mosque-man from the fat stone was literally short of breath when he registerd his displeasure with the new arrival in his house: a 21 year old girl who is habarwadaag of sort to this writer.

"Hello, ma maxamed baa?"

"Haa adeer, ciid mubaarak."

"Ciid mubaarak, maxamed. I actually called to tell you that there is a big problem that girl is causing in my house. She is destroying my family. I want to consult you about what to do?"

"What did she do? Ma Muxubo?"

Muxubo was supposed to wait for a sponser in South Africa from someone in the USA. That is why she lives with this shop-owner.

And then the man got agitated and told me all.

"What she did is not what I can fully describe to you! It is shame for me to narrate it. I waited all the Ramadan because I thought I will break my fasting if I raise the issue." He continued, without waiting for anything from me.

"You know my wife. The one I married last year from Mandeera. She is such a blessed young girl. That is until this fitna arrived."

He lamented the day he agreed to host her, and said that his good deeds were reciprocated with evil ones by the young lady.

"Ilaa hadda, I was wondering what has happened to my wife. I even become suspicious (may Allah forgive me)! That is xaraam, you know."

"The wife asked me just before the ramadan 'Cabdi-xiis, horta why do they lie about men liking tits?'"

I answered her as she deserved: "Is this veiled insult against me? What more should I have done?." You see, she was told that real men like that part of a woman. I don't get bogged down there, and this was a new thing coming from her to criticize me.

I was alarmed but not worried at that stage. Then, the next week, she asked me, " is it true that a marriage is a marriage if only the man gets his desire in the sitting room and takes you from there? Young men do that. Someone told me, she said, 'Old men, wait in the bed room like an ageing crocordile.'".

"I saw lots of moral corruption on my wife. And finally I heard Muxubo telling her a story by my own ears."

"She told her, a man should get up a minimum three times each night to be a man. It is unfortunate my family thought he was a lumpen and decided to divroce me from him and send me here. Otherwise, the man I married used to do that."

Cabdi-Xiis roared at this one. "You see, she is telling her bad things. She is trying to establish minimum operating standards for me. She is interfereing with my life."

And I told him that it is his house and if he thinks she is the problem, he should deal with it the way he sees best. But, back in my head, I doubted if banishing the girl will solve his problem. I thought the problem was much more serious than that.

"She told her, a man should get up a minimum three times each night to be a man. It is unfortunate my family thought he was a lumpen and decided to divroce me from him and send me here. Otherwise, the man I married used to do that."

Belo ,,,,, naagtaas inuu madaxa ka toogto bay ahayd ,,, :D

Juxa   

inadequatenimada meelkasta bey kajirtaa miyaa?

send muxubo on her way, somalis are not ready for such demands

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

PS: Muxubo is right on the money. [/QB]

Intersting to know there are people with Muxubo's standards here in SOL. I thought of only one person capable of competing with Muxubo: It is MS DD. Who would have thought Val is so as well! Intellectual? definitely; Untiring? Never thought so! :D

Abtigiis   

Second surprise on this Ciid day was Safiya's preganancy. My wife commented why what is said to be 2 months suddenly looks like 5 months old? Safiya, who recently married Dahir said, it is not really big.

But Safiya also talked about how she had a loving boy friend just before she was forced into this marriage, with a man who paid fortunes to her family and promised to send her beyond the oceans. In fact, so much was Safiya unsecure about her situation, that she asked me "Miyaad ila yaaban tihiin? are you wondering why I married this old man when I am so young?". I personally didn't think the man was sooooooooooo old. Yes, he was over 40, but with good upkeep and lifestyle that shows he wasn't that bad in some years, he didn't look like that old.

It was only later that I tried to see whether this is a repeat of the story I heard from Gurey last year. Gurey suddenly got a telephone call five years ago from the lady he loved most in this world. She agreed to marry him finally. What he didn't know was that she has done that only because she knew she had to act fast as the child she got from her other lover (a man she loved) was getting bigger. Gurey duly sent odayaal and concluded the matrimony formality qucikly. And he started his husbandary tasks with immediate effect, adding nothing like the asal madoorshe with numeric value 1, in multiplication. SO, he built on what was already there.

The problem came seven months later, when the girl was rushed to maternity wards in a clinic and she delivered a healthy 4 KG baby girl. Gurey was told by his wife that this is a premature delivery todobo-ku-dhalow. As false as it may seem to you he bought that nonesense, until the baby girl refused to acknowledge his tireless contributions by not taking any of his looks or her mothers. He got suspicious. But he got another one soon, this time his alone. And the funny part of this sad story was that Gurey actually confessed to this thing at a time the first girl (whose name I don't remember) was 7 and the young one was 5. Whenever he calls his house, he used to say to his wife, "Maryama ii dhiib. Maryama is the second child."

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Too high an expectation miyaa?

I will not term it that way. It is a toll order without performance-enhancer , but certainly do-able. But You will need lots of if and buts,

- If the supply changes everyday. I mean I like Spaghetti Saltata but eating it thrice a day is too much.

- If the other person is willing to be take part of the burden, not passive.

In general, do-able at certain age but as we progress, and unless one was in prison like nin-yaaban for a while, it is difficut to do 3 times a day per week.

MZanzi   

In general, do-able at certain age but as we progress, and unless one was in prison like nin-yaaban for a while, it is difficut to do 3 times a day per week.

:D:D