Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Ramadhan is nearly over....Will you...

Salam all, Ramadhan karim. Since ramadhan is over, will you keep on practicing your deen in order to become successfull in this dunya for akhira or be a hypocrite.

1..Will you strive to pray five times a day and be a true muslim or go back to your old ways of missing prayer?

2..Will you wear your hijab at all times outside your house or take it off because you dont want people to judge you?

3..Will you watch your tongue at all times or gossip about others at all times?

4..Will you help others in need or just pretend that helping others was only for ramadhan?

5..Will you start off any sinful relationships(b/g type) you may have had before ramadhan or pray to god to help you in finding a successful mate for marriage?

6..Will you keep on telling the truth or lie after ramadhan?

7..Will you stay sincere with allah after ramadhan or become unholy?

8..and finally will you remember to ignore satan by keeping your faith or invite him to be with you at all times?

Ramadhan may only come once every year and only allah knows if we will reach the next one. Dont just be good for ramadhan but be good always as allah is always watching and knows all moves you make!.

The Answer to these questions are with you so please be humble and generous by donating your comments!W/Salam.

Cont.

hukri   

1..Will you strive to pray five times a day and be a true muslim or go back to your old ways of missing prayer?

Always have and insha-allah always will

2..Will you wear your hijab at all times outside your house or take it off because you dont want people to judge you?

I love my hijab so that's for sure one thing that won't change smile.gif

3..Will you watch your tongue at all times or gossip about others at all times?

I will try not to do so

4..Will you help others in need or just pretend that helping others was only for ramadhan?

I'll try and be where I'm needed the most

5..Will you start off any sinful relationships(b/g type) you may have had before ramadhan or pray to god to help you in finding a successful mate for marriage?

NO!!

6..Will you keep on telling the truth or lie after ramadhan?

Are white lies prohibited?? Otherwise I'll try my best...mean we're only humans!

7..Will you stay sincere with allah after ramadhan or become unholy?

I'll stay sincere!!

8..and finally will you remember to ignore satan by keeping your faith or invite him to be with you at all times?

I'm gonna ignore him as much as possible!!!

nice topic!

And ciid mubarak people!! smile.gif

|Peace|Love|Respect|

runta markaan ka hadlo bishaan ramadaan baa iigu qeyr badneed sababtoo ah tagitaanka masaajidka aan badsaday, alxamdu lillaah qamaar keyga markasto aan istic maalaa kamana baqo iney dadka gaalada iney i "judge" gareeyaan.

teeda labaad runta anoo ku hadlaya bisha ramadaan waxaan iska joojiyay heesihi aan dhageesanaayay, cinemadi aan aadaayay waqti dhumiskaas waxaan ku badashtay inaan Quraan akhristo ama taraawiix aado laakiin bilaha caadiga waxaas kama dhoorsado. Marka Rabbigi i abuuray baan ka baryaa inuu jidka toosan igu hanuuniyo oo aan la mid noqdo kuwa maalinta aaqiro harsan doona ILAAH hooskiisa insha-allaah.

Taasna kulligeen baan ilaah nooga baryaa.

Continental Batchelor, aboowe waad ku mahadsan tahay sida sharafta badan aad topic gaan oo qiimo iyo qaayo ba leh inaad noo soo jeedisay, waan u baahannahay inaan is xasuusino meesha uu qeyrka ku sugan yahay.

wa billaahi towfiiq.

Blessed   

May Allah bless you wadno! Well, I hope to keep practicisng my deen .. but shaydaan is a strong force.. but the struggle is worth it.

BTW.. nice topic

You three sisters are one of the most humble of people when it comes to commenting so I appreciate such kindness. Please remember this blessed month and use it as a stepping stone for being more obedient to Allah. Ameenah, Shukri and Caramel kisses, may you have all the success that you have prayed for and may allah guide you always, amiin.

D.