Duufaan

UAE leadership praised at AIPAC

5 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

" Greenberg said."

That is a ticket now in America.

For AIPAC "If you want to eat a crow, just call it a bird" as the saying goes. How about the inhumanity UAE is doing in Yemen, a Yemen that was protective of Jewish when everywhere was a no go for the Jewish.

The times we live in, just money rules.

Duufaan   

"That period is over mate. Get with the freaking program. We are in "Dog-eat-dog-world of fierce Geopolitical competition" in the Horn-Of-Africa, with no rules of any kind whatsover, and with no mercy, and none is likely to be offered in any case."

Nothing is secret this world today and those games you mention were always around. There were opportunistic people who welcomed foreigners to benefit and always ended the losers.  Kurds and Somalis are the example of that. Your old friend British colonial gave Ethiopia part of north Somalia you called "Somaliland" to Ethiopia in 1954 and betryed the "old dogs" who signed the clan treaty and sided the war of indepedence. With fear and anger, the "old dogs" ran to moqdisho. There are not only dogs in this world, there are a lot of good people around, always will be. Dogs who eat other dogs will remain dogs. In another hand, noble people will always win.  keep your wet dreams, there are nowhere to run.

• Like 1

Duufaan   

"And as a consequences of that I will have you know that it's "super plan" which is going great gun as of now (as it were). So there is good news there for us in Somaliland , at least from that "political front" even if it's a nightmare for you on the other hand. So that is that too"

I understand your attempt here.  Everyone plate is already full including AIPAC . "Lillte dogs", do not always get the attention. do not jump the cliff for the sake of others to hear your desperate plea of little fame. First I was referring those bigger dogs who came to us to interfere.

The fact of the ground did not deliver you anything, the poorest people and worst malnourished people in the horn live your region.  Whatever given was not enough I saw my eyes. The whole thing that your bragging to build does not stand ground. Keep dreaming and seek attention from the other worlds that do know you exist.