Sign in to follow this  
hukri

and they say they fight for freedom and justice!

Modesty   

Freedom and Justice is non-existent in this world!

There is no justice, puuf out the door. I've seen so many pictures of tortured Palestinians it's just unspeakable. Alot of people all over the world see the unjustices, humiliations, and cruelties that the Palestinians face everyday. But inshallah this is just Dunya, the killer will be killed, and all will face Allah.Victory will be acheived in this life and the next. Palestine will be free,inshallah.

hukri   

It's sad isn't it?!!

Many would say that they're hoping, praying and working towards the so called peace in the middle east but I think it was my mom who told me that there's an ayat saying that there will never be peace in the area of Al-Aqsa....

|Peace|Love|Respect|

well heya we go again! our house is burning to the ground and we talking about Palestinians who their head thug, aka senor Arafat who is holding 10 billions $ in secret accounts all over the world while lil plo kids die of lack of food and curablediseases!

hello! do yall ever ask yourselves about the thousands of lil nomads dying due to lack of basic simple life neccessities like food, water, shelter and basic medicine! how hypocritical is this topic! u guys chapped my hide! 4 real! i sense u 2 r remote controlled by western media! stop watching the tube and call your families back home to learn the true reality!

u 2 probably came as qaxuuti, ok! to whatever country u reside, and after couple of years of drinking the tax payers sweat forgot whats live all about! i am sure if your were sent to usa with $100 and was to told to fetch for yourself, start life as fast food worker, graduate to janitorship, and then pay 4 your college from those types of jobs, u will never appreciate where u came from...! peace! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Liqaye   

To cry is not enugh do as I do.

Hit them were it hurts.

BOYCOTT THEIR GOODS AND WESTERN MULTINATIONALS THAT ACTIVELY OR PASSIVELY SUPPORT THE ISREALI APARTHEID SYSTEM.

yeah no more nescafe or sara lee.

Can You do it.

hukri   

Hey rudy I didn't say we should forget our own situation back home I just brought up the suffering our brothers and sisters around the most discussed areas have to face!

u will never appreciate where u came from...! peace!

Who are you to make such a statement? :mad:

Modesty   

Rudy :mad: I feel pity :( for your ignorance and ********* and brainwashed by CNN mentality. Think BOY! How is that poor man Arafat hiding money when he is caged and humiliated in his own home by Israeli military. The pro-Israel media never critizices Israel, but from the point of view of the media- it's the 'fault of Arafat for his not being a good leader'- the Israelis are always depicted as the innocent victims who are defending themselves by shooting pregnant women, innocent children, and blind-folding young men and brutally and cruelly torturing them never to see their families again. No SOMALIA doesn't have this problem, we don't have curfew, we aren't forced to live in reservations, dehumanized like animals, shot at for no reason, houses demolished-watching your baby,mom, dad, sister, brother buried alive in the rubble while you can't do nothing about it. Think!

modesty!lol! sista take a jill pill! its only an idea exchange! dont hit below the belt!!lol...ouch

anyway, i see you point! same ole crab! as the saying goes, ninki oo gurigiiso gubanaayo, guri kaley ma bakhtiinaayo no! u get my drift. Hey nomads let us put our fires out before we make our

business, some other ppls problem. i am sure my dearest sista, Modesty:( will agree with me on this point. redface.gif

hukri   

^^sorry but thought that most of us have seen and are almost used to this kind of stuff, but I'll try and remember it 'til next time!