Sign in to follow this  
intisaar

this might not be the place to post but...Help computer geeks..

intisaar   

first and foremost salaama alaikum sisters and brothers.secondly i am trying to fix lil problem with my computer and for the last few days i seem not to know what to do. my compter screen has some dark areas on all sides from bottom to top and side to side where the mouse arrow won't go.so there is this areas where i guess my window would have expanded but it won't go. i don't kow what to do and i hope someone might figure what lil problem i have here and might help. :confused:

Throw it away and get a new screen from the nearby suppliers ,,,,,, very simple :D

Sorry sis ,,,, i think someone else will help you out there ,, i don't know what exactly the problem is ,,,,

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Throw it away and get a new screen from the nearby suppliers ,,,,,, very simple
:D

Sorry sis ,,,, i think someone else will help you out there ,, i don't know what exactly the problem is ,,,,

Get one for her from your Internet cafe :D

Cheers

Som@li   

I guess you have to adjust your screan settings, there is a menu button on the monitor, press it, then it gives you many parameters to adjsut such as brightness,contrast, size...etc. play around with it you will get there.

From Dabshid support.

Dhubad.   

Make sure the VGA cable is properly connected between the monitor and base unit. Normally, this kinda problem happens if the cable is loose or if one of the pins is twisted in which case you will need to replace the cable.

Good luck.

Pujah   

I need technical help too....I need to find a way to reach into the screen and slap some people around :D

Dhubad.   

^In that case, you w'll need to get a Wii wrist strap remote controller and be apart of the debate. This will allow you to slap some people around. :D

roobleh   

Right-click an empty area of your screen, click on properties then setting and then use your mouse to drag the screen resolution **** to 1280 by 800 pixels. I hope that will fix it.

looks like u got a laptop! go into safe made and re-install your drivers 4 your video again or click on programs, Accessories, system tools, select System restore and restore your system to previous date when it was working.

to go to safe mode, hold the left shit or press F8 intermittently while system is restarting.

let us know how it goes. Good luck.

roobleh   

Now she's gonna get confused. The problem may be a one that just needs an adjusment of the screen resolution. Take baby steps and try to do easy fixes first and then work your way up.

It will take you thirty seconds to try the three click-steps of adjusting the screen resolution.

Fabregas   

Step1: Computerka Garac as hard as you can

Step2: Ask a Farax for help

if that fails Dial 999, nah I am just joking.

I once had the same problem and all you have to do is just adjust the screen settings. I wasted a lot of time and money calling the AOL. Some of them are based in India you see. Man was speaking to some indian and kept saying " D" for "Dango", i was like you mean " D". The he says again " no D for Dango".After a while i worked out he was trying to say " T" for "Tango".