Saalax

Why is Naciima Qorane in jail while Muuse Bixi is offering his cousins to Somalia politicians for political favours?

Saalax   

cajiib. 

Nimco Cisse personal secretary of Farmaajo but a hardcore secessionist  

Nawad Hassan a hardcore secessionist with PM Khayre in Dubai recently before the Berbera port scandal

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Amigos said:

Do not attempt to defame and share photographs of civilians not holding public office or your own family's photographs will be shared. 

Nimco Cisse is the personal secretary of Farmaajo.  The Somalia monitoring group needs to investigate why cousins of Muuse Bixi are deeply involved while working for the secessionist agenda. 

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Do not involve civilians not holding public office or family members who are private citizens. 

They are politicians. Why else would a known hardcore secessionist (Fawad Hassan) be meeting with the PM of Somalia in Dubai before the Berbera port scandal? something is definitely up.

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Amigos said:

They are not politicians holding public office. Only post photographs of family members and private citizens if you want the same to happen to your family. 

Your not making sense.  A personal secretary for the president is a political office! nacnacda jooji and stick to the topic at hand.

Saalax   

The south Hargeisa community need to explain why Naciima Qoraane is in jail while this two freely work for Somalia politicians and are welcomed back to Hargeisa? something needs to be done and soon.

Saalax   

Someone's secretary is not a public office holder, the person she works for is. The other photograph is of a civilian. I am not here to argue the point, do this again and see what happens. 

Don't cry in my threads. Do you think Saalax can be threatened by Jeegaanta? I will be in Somaliland itself and there is nothing you lot can do just like the Ceel Afweyn massacre.

Saalax   
30 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Because hadilme he can. Sacad Muuse rule and you have no other  choice but to endure. 

Sad fact is Jeegaanta tried same tactics on IOG but he refused to recognize Jeeganland kk. I know everything that goes on.

Saalax   

Your calaacal to admins and repeated messages are funny to read :) 

When are you going to collect your baakhtii in Ceel Afweyn horta?

Holac   
1 hour ago, Amigos said:

Do not attempt to defame and share photographs of civilians not holding public office or your own family's photographs will be shared.

I don't know what Saalax's intention was, but I see gabar asturan oo happy ah, taking a picture with a decent Somali leader. Absolutely no ceeb or shame in the above photos. It could have been a unionist girl, working in Somaliland and taking a picture with Mr. Bihi. 

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Holac said:

I don't know what Saalax's intention was, but I see gabar asturan oo happy ah, taking a picture with a decent Somali leader. Absolutely no ceeb or shame in the above photos. It could have been a unionist girl, working in Somaliland and taking a picture with Mr. Bihi. 

The point is double standards.  Why is Naciima Qorane in jail while  Muuse Bixi nieces are doing worse with Somalia politicians? 

@Salaax @Tillamookand other Puntlanders want to take the forum to a new low. 

But they forgot, people living glass houses should not throw dirt. Walaahi dirt ayaa la so faqi oo forumka waa lagu kala yaaci hadii ay joojin waayaan dumarka sawirkooda lagu ciyaarayo. :D

@Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar shaqo badan ayaa ku sugaysa sxb. 

Holac   
1 hour ago, Amigos said:

He has no right to post private pictures of non-office-holding civilians online, and women at that, full stop. 

Unless, of course, he does not mind us making threads about **** :) 

Amigos, if your point is about consent, I agree we shouldn't post other people's private photos without consent. But the nature of media and information sharing has changed. If, for example, Saalax's picture was part of a news article copied from some obscure Somali site, would that make his conduct fair? Most people would say yes, but that is where I disagree. In today's age, social media sites including SOL create the news and many of us post stories (I mean real stories) that don't make it to legacy media sites but are yet credible and true.

If the issue is about consent and you are related to this particular woman, I think it should be removed immediately without any question. 

Holac   
10 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Suldaanka, Faadumo is a Puntlander :)

Are you saying Saalax is a Puntlander by clan? 

17 minutes ago, Holac said:

Are you saying Saalax is a Puntlander by clan? 

Is there even a shadow of a doubt on that?