Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

NBA Playoffs Thread

LANDER   

waraa 44 caliber killa,

look like the spurs are already in trouble my friend and so are your pistons...he he. That'll teach them to beat the 6ers

OHH NOOO. What happened Pistons?!!! I still have hope, lol.

Honestly though, I lost interest in b-ball this year...hmmmm I wonder why though.

DAMN DAMN........DAMN!!!!!!!

MY PISTONS R OUT, DAMN.

SERIOUSLY THE SERIES SHOULD BE 2-2, WE GOT ROBBED IN GAME 1 AND 2. BUT NO NEED TO BE MAD THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR. RITE?

GO SPURS

44 caliber killa, you gonna have to make your mind up brah...

YOU SAID THAT THE PISTONS WERE GONNA BEAT THE SIXERS, THEN YOU SAID THE MAVS WERE GONNA WIN THE WEST, BUT ON THAT SAME POST, YOU WENT ON TO SAY THAT AT THE END IT WILL HAVE TO COME DOWN BETWEEN PISTONS AND SPURS...AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE???

HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE TWO WESTERN CONFERENCE TEAMS TO GET TO THE FINALS???

YOU TALKING ABOUT PISTONS GETTING ROBBED, WHAT ABOUT THEM ROBBING THE SIXERS ON GAME TWO AND GAME 6 REF SALVATORE ROBBING THEM OFF AT THE START AND END OF THE GAME??? (YOU COUNT THOSE TWO GAMES PLUS GAME 3&4 AND THE SERIES WOULD HAVE ENDED WITH 4-1, IN FAVOUR OF THE SIXERS)

HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THAT CALL MADE AGAINST SIXERS ON THE NET INTERFERENCE, NETS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THEIR WAY TO TYING WINNEST RECORD FOR MOST PLAYOFF WIN IN NBA HISTORY, BECAUSE SIXERS WOULD HAVE WHOOPED THEIR ASS...(ATLEAST Y'ALL GOT BEAT FAIR AND SQUARE, AFTER ALL, BOTH GAME 1 AND 2, PISTONS WERE LEADING ON THE 4TH QUARTER, NETS CAME BACK TO WIN IT EVEN THOUGH BOTH GAME 1 AND 2 BOTH TEAMS WERE PLAYING PISTONS STYLE OF BASKETBALL)

ANYONE CAN COME AND MAKE A PREDICTION ON WHO WILL WIN AND LOSE IN A PLAYOFF SERIES, I PREDICTED THAT THIS WAS THE YEAR LAKERS WOULD GO HOME, BUT I WAS ACTUALLY EXPECTING THEM NOT TO MAKE TO THE PLAYOFFS, AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY WERE ONE WIN CLOSE TO GETTING HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE FOR THE FIRST ROUND PLAYOFFS AND WENT TO BEAT THE WOLVES AND WERE THIS CLOSE TO GETTING SPURS, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR DUNCAN...SO , AGAIN, PREDICTIONS CAN BE MADE ALL THE TIME, BUT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN ANYTHING, AND I HOPE U DON'T THINK U ARE SOME SORT OF A PSYCHIC BECAUSE U SAID SIXERS WERE GOING TO LOSE...

PS: WATCH THE MAVERICKS GONNA COME OUT WITH ALL SORTS OF EXCUSES AFTER THIS SERIES ENDS...NOW THEIR BEST EXCUSE IS THE INJURED DIRKY, BUT WHAT THEY DONT KNOW IS THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEIR ASS WHOOPED WAY BEFORE HE FELL ON HIS ASS AND FAKED THAT INJURY...

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THEIR NEXT EXCUSE, AFTERALL SPURS SHOULD HAVE GONE 3-0 INTO TONIGHT'S GAME...AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A REAL FOOL...BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A GAME 5 TO END IT @HOME WITH THEIR FANS WATCHING...(what is an extra day of torture for em cowboys, heeeeeyaaaaaaaa)

king_450   

i am deciding b/w san antonio and dallas, and if i have to pick one i will pick San Antonio, but i am also worrying about david robinson playing the rest of the finals. If david plays san antonio will win, if not dallas will be the next NBA Champion.

LayZieGirl, i think u been smokin on some crazy shit, whatever it is u should hook me up wit it lol.

this what i said.

"in the west it goin to be MAVS AND SPURS.and that happened rite?

and the east it's NETS and PISTONS." and that happened also rite?

and then

"SPURS will win in game 6 and it will happened.

and PISTONS will win in game 7"

forget about that one lol.

i said that before round three.. aight

ofcourse they got robbed, u tellin that COLEMAN never touch the rim? come on girl,everyone knows that. it waz a good series but, 6ers can't handle PISTONS, whithout IVY their shit.in the other the hand in PISTONS everyone can play.we beat yal witout BILLUPS. AIGHT

LANDER   

who do y'all think is gonna win between San Antonio and New Jersey?

I think the Spurs are gonna take it, but the nets fast break might be more trouble then alot of people predict.

Still anything can happen, the Nets have been on a row lately, they took their last 2 series pretty easily. They are full of confidence. Despite all this I still think Spurs should take it, because most of the players on the nets don't know how to generate their own offence without jason kidd, and I think parker will do a good job on him.

AyYo Lander, my take on the finals is very simple.

NETS HAVE TO PLAY NETS GAME...

When nets run, NETS WIN...

First of all, I don't know what Coach Scott had for dinner, but surely he was out of it, for one, HE waited until middle of second quarter to put DIKEMBE, when infact he should have putted him the middle/end of the first quarter, atleast give him 2 -3 minutes to warm up, because you can't expect a man who sat out most of the playoffs to produce the minute you ask him to produce(yes yes, these pple are athletes and wait for their moment on the floor but u can't expect dikembe to play dikembe mutombo type of basketball when you are not respecting him)

Coach Scott waited until he was out of big men to put dikembe, if it had not been for Aaron Williams, Rodney Rogers and Jason Collins all with 2 fouls a piece, DIKEMBE would probably never seen the time of day on the floor lastnight. (he was a 3rd option for the Center Position when infact dikembe should be starting out but I understand that COllins was putting a show and he should rest Dikembe as much as possibly but at the same time, they should divide the time of play each player gets, instead of waiting for aaron williams and collins to get into foul trouble for dikembe to step up)

There is no doubt in my mind that Dikembe not only is disappointed with Scott's decision, but its been like that before he got injured earlier in the season and it's not going to change.

Scott wants a win to come to him without working for it, but it ain't gonna happen against the spurs...

He can't just ignore the faults that his young players are making, over and over again...He can't afford mistakes, he can't afford for jefferson to take those long jumpshots, and he can't expect jefferson to make them period.

u saw the few minutes dikembe was on the floor, he had a block and a much needed offensive rebound...becuz the only one besides KENYON MARTIN WHO IS CAPABLE OF GRABBING OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS IS DIKEMBE, the rest would rather ran the other end and wait for the opponent...

If nets do what they are known for, NETS WILL TAKE IT , but if nets keep this up and let RICHARD JEFFERSON shoot a 18footer, when infact he is not a shooter, nor was he ever a shooter, then U will see SPURS DOMINATING THIS SERIES, MATTER OF FACT, SPURS WILL SWEEP THEM IF THEY KEEP THIS UP...

NETS GOT LUCKY WITH THE FIRST TWO GAMES OF THE SERIES AGAINST PISTONS, AND AT THE SAME TIME THOSE GAMES DETERMINED THE FAITH OF THE PISTONS. NETS CAN't EXPECT TO GET MIRACLES IN EVERY SERiES, ESPECIALLY AGAINST A TEAM THAT TIM DUNCAN PLAYS FOR...

Qac Qaac   

r u all nagging about the lakers lost. thank god, i enjoyed when they lost, coz finally we about to have a new champion team in 4yrs. so pls no dynastry crap. that is why i like NFL coz every yeayr u have a new champion. i hate it when it is too predictable. as the lakers made it in the nba. or the yankees in baseball. i like new champions every year. and i wish lakers don't atleast 8 more yrs, give some other ppl a chance. and now the nba rating is little bit high.

LANDER   

lazye girl,

nets gettin mashed! what's happenin sis?

either way this is a boring finals. Duncan is too soft and the nets can't generate their own offence whitout jason kidd. lazy girl i'm impressed with your NBA knowledge though. I give you 5 stars ;)

[ June 10, 2003, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: LANDER ]

Gediid   

Lander

I give Layzie the max 100 points.She knows what she is talking about.I agree 100%.I am impressed walaahi.

SHE SURE KNOW'S WHAT SHE'S TALKIN ABOUT, FELLAS.

ANYWAYS. THIS IS ONE OF THE WEAKEST FINALS I EVER SEEN, IT WOULD OF BEEN BETTER IF THE PISTONS CAME TO THE FINALS, RIGHT PPL? lol

I HAVE A SERVEY TO ASK YAL.

-WHAT WAZ THE BEST FINALS YAL SEEN IN 1990 TO 2003??

FOR ME IT WAZ THE PISTONS AND THE TRAIL BLAZERS IN 1990 NBA FINALS.THEY BEAT THEM IN GAME FIVE. ISIAH THOMAS AND JOE DUMARS WERE THE BEST POINT GURADS EVER PLAYED IN THE GAME OF BASKTBALL.

THA'S ALL I GOTTA SAY.

LANDER   

calliba killa,

you already know mine, the '94 final where Houston beat the knicks in 7 games. Thats was the tighest fought finals I ever seen. Remember Starks chooked in game 7 :D:D . It was good ball too, unlike this years finals.