Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

NBA Playoffs Thread

I am not gonna get y'all to guess my all-time favourite final game... Even to this day, I still look back on it whenever I am watching b-ball and what else would I be talking about other than the 98 bulls final against the Jazz...(may I remind u, I was cheering for the jazz for two consecutive yrs and I thought 98 was their moment to shine)

The reason I love that game to this day is because bulls were down by 3 points, under a minute to go, MJ got possesion of the ball and made a jumper, still down by 1, jazz took possesion of the ball, missed their shot on the other end, and it was back to bulls, again who better than mj to take the shot, by now it was a lil less than 40seconds, mj missed the jumper and jazz took possesion of the ball, mj goes to malone, steals right from his hands takes it back to take a jumper and at that time it was brian russel who had him covered, mj takes a step back and takes a nice long jump over russel's face, the fadeaway done to russel made him slip to da floor, thats how powerful of a fadeaway it was, at that time all russel could do was raise his chin and look up to see da beauty of mj's touch...AMAZING...I even taped it, gotta be one of my all time favourites, but I love the 97final just as much, that last shot given to steve kerr by mj, that was another magical moment...I gotta say, that game indeed took the breath away from pple, no one can quite take that moment and make it as beautiful as mj has over the years. I would have never imagined for kerr to take it, much less make the jumper.

PS:NOTHING CAN BEAT THE 93 FINALS AGAINST SUNS, LOL THAT TOPS IT ALL... I WASN'T EVEN A BULLS FAN, I WAS SIMPLY AN MJ AND PIPPEN FAN, AND IMA BE FANS OF THEIRS FOR LONG TIME TO COME, AND THATS THE ONLY REASON I'VE BEEN HOPING FOR BLAZERS TO COME OUT AND EXPLODE THE PAST 3 SEASONS...BUT HAS IT HAPPENED YET??? (I HOPE PIPPEN PACKS UP THIS TIME)