Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Graduation Gifts?

Azmaya   

Salaamz all,

Some of my friends are graduating in two weeks, and I am clueless on what to get my guy friends. Can yall help sista out with gift ideas for guys.

Thanks

STOIC   

Azmaya, Before deciding on what to get him, you should check first if your friend has an ipod.I personally would loved my cousins to get me 60GB with color display and my name engraved on it. I doubt though if I want to put them through the hassle of coughing 300 dollars because they will spend couple of dollars on airfare, rental car, and hotel . If you can dissipate couple of hundreds anything electronic you will not go wrong with a guy!

I donno walaalo I just donno! waxaanan garenin intaas ka hadasha. I have never given a gift and until now my policy is same as big jesus himself, bless are they who expect nothing for the will never be disabbointed!!!

Khalaf   

I donno walaalo I just donno! waxaanan garenin intaas ka hadasha. I have never given a gift and until now my policy is same as big jesus himself, bless are they who expect nothing for the will never be disabbointed!!!

---subhanallah! do not refer to a Messenger of Allah in this way sister. Respect a Messenger of Allah, Issa ibn Maryam pbuh is better to say. how do u attribute that saying to Issa pbuh, just cause you heard it from the Christians? :confused:

Sorry sis uhhh came here cause I didn’t like Did’s statement…um sure tho sis…if they good friends they don’t need material things from u. Give them pocket Quran….or small size prayer rug…blessings for u and for them.

salaamun

Thanks for the reminder. Oh my god why I said such things maybe ana zaclana. I didn't think Jesus in bible is same as ibn maryam (as). jzk.