Che -Guevara

Heavy Gunfire and Explosions in Mogadishu

It will be hard to move the capital to somewhere else. But if it ever happens, a place like Barawe will be more ideal. It is not inhibited or controlled by D or H.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Not only life and limb, but also a lot of other resources, Moving the capital is inevitable,

The greatest danger of this is that, Puntland can come to the conclusion that:

We have spent a generation waiting fr the rest of the regions to put their houses in Order. We have invested life, limb, and even future of our region not moving in one consistent direction, We will temporarily cut all interaction until all regions are in order.

Its very dangerous if some other regions also start loosing interest and conviction that SFG can straighten Mogadishu.

Holac   

I genuinely laugh my head off there!!..

Well, I suppose is something, at least it's could be your version of "looking things on the positive side" political mantra. After all, since 2000, every government that was cobbled together for Somalia, squarely and actually came undone in Mogadishu. So, one could understand the "whiff" of desperation in which such sentiment is actually releasing it.

Consider the positives again

1. Oodweyne will be in charge of the pie

2. His pie got bigger

3. He is eating it in his house (Hargeisa)

Perfect opportunity to whip all the ninnies forever, right?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Rabi ha u raxmado maatida iyo halyeyga dalkeena difaacaaye ku geeriyooday. The valiant efforts of ciidamada halyeyga ah foiled this attack, for it could have been worse. The Soomaali intelligence knew this was coming as well, waana talaabo wanaagsan. Soomaaliya iyo Soomaalida xalaasha ah hore ayee u soconaayaan, quuqda iyo qaaqda from the haters and cuqdad-ridden uma joogsaneyso.

Ifiye   

Rabbi ha uwada naxariisto dhamaan walaalihi maanta dhintay kuwa dhaawaca kasoogaarayna caafimaad Allaha wada siiyo dhamaantood. Aamiin.

cadnaan1   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Rabi ha u raxmado maatida iyo halyeyga dalkeena difaacaaye ku geeriyooday. The valiant efforts of ciidamada halyeyga ah foiled this attack, for it could have been worse. The Soomaali intelligence knew this was coming as well, waana talaabo wanaagsan. Soomaaliya iyo Soomaalida xalaasha ah hore ayee u soconaayaan, quuqda iyo qaaqda from the haters and cuqdad-ridden uma joogsaneyso.

Unfortunately there are 20+ death's and more more injuries that was failure by government they knew these 2 cars were in the city magalaada inay bandow geliyaan ayey aheed for 24 hours untill they find these cars.

Ifiye   
20 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

I welcome any other SOMALI city, any day, than that shitHole, whose  anarchy loving residences hold SOMALIA hostage for years!

You mean the dominating clans in the city are inherently violent people.  In other words violent is embeded in their dna?

Does anyone realize Ducale and Oodweyne post replies within minutes of each other?

Ducale aka less paranoid Oodweyne 2.0

You managed to break a record. Within your short time, your laser focus attention onto Farmajo's tol have managed to outpace everyone else. That's no small feat considering how intertwined qabiil and politics are.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

33 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Does anyone realize Ducale and Oodweyne post replies within minutes of each other?

Ducale aka less paranoid Oodweyne 2.0

You managed to break a record. Within your short time, your laser focus attention onto Farmajo's tol have managed to outpace everyone else. That's no small feat considering how intertwined qabiil and politics are.

Che,

Extreme paranioa. But then again Oodweyne will be first one to warn you in HOA extreme paranoia is safe.

9 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

But then again Oodweyne will be first one to warn you in HOA extreme paranoia is safe.

I was glad to see Oodka accepting of his condition, he can now start the healing process:D

6 hours ago, Ducale said:

Che

That amateur nonsense isn't gonna work on me duqa. 

It doesn't have to work. You are incapable of seeing or imagining any other thing. Irrational thoughts have taken over your mind making it devoid of any reason or nuances. In fact, I can say with high degree of certain, your 'argument' will follow a pattern, so predictable that it can become pointless. A Russian bot makes better sense.

• Like 1

^You are not making any rational argument, You are merely regurgitating what Oodweyne is saying without the caps, italics and bold letters.. You are either his fan boy or the less crazy ultra-ego. Come back when you have some original thoughts.