Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM LONDON!

Happy new year to all my brothers and sisters on SOL. I wish you a happy and prosperous year. May allah be with you at all times and may he guide all of you always to the right path, ameen.

Your muslim brother

D.

when i wokeup this morning, i was watching down under celebrating new yrs! now, i just got home from work and its only 6:00pm pst! so in another 6hrs, it will nu yrs in la!

i sure will be playing that beautiful nomad song

by mo saleeban, sanad waliiba .....! i dig it on nu yrs!!! its the best.. hope u all r!!

happy nu sol folks! and allah brings all nomads together as 1.!!!!!! amiin.. happy and safe new one!

next yr in ala

nafta   

its like 4 am here and im knackered!

London was the BOMB and i hope everyone had a nice NEW YEAR, even u guys from the old US of A up there, whenever the hell urs is icon_razz.gif

Have a blasted new year, spend it wisely with the ones you love, live good, dont hurt nobody, make sure u lose that weight u said u would, or get that new hair cut u wanted for ages. Just make sure whatever u do, u do it good or better than last year!

smile.gif;)

Blessed   

A blessed new year folks - me is planning to keep whatever i get upto sweet and xalaal smile.gif

No resolutions or lists 4 me.. just wanna live it up i'a smile.gif I hope Allah blesses you all with all that you wished for and all that brings you happiness both in this world and aakhira!

Victory 4 Muslims 2 i'a smile.gif

A Billeted Happy new year my Brothers and Sisters.

My this new year bring us all more happy days, greater health and prosperity.

And My allah bless our Muslim Brothers and sisters all across our Ummah with his Rhama Inshallah Ameen

Rahima   

Nomads, if we want Allah to bless the Muslims with His Raxma, then let us be obedient slaves to Him by following the Sunnah of his blessed prophet Muxammad S.A.W ;) .

Celebrating the gaalo New Year is not part of Islam, it is a bidca and is a type of Kufr. Inshallah in the future let us not have a repeat of this, if in fact we are sincere about our ducas. smile.gif

Inshallah abayo. Thx for Pointing this out. I didn celebrate new year, no do i think that anyone of us here is.

It just merely taking note of the calendor and nothing more than that.

Salam

Rahima thank you for pointing out the errors of muslims today but can I make a point here:

Saying happy new year is not haram but celebrating it is in terms of going to parties or inviting friends for a night out!!!

I am sure you have a diary that has 365 days of the year 2004 and that you follow it like the soap opera's you probably watch i.e Neighbours or Home And Away!!!.

Have a blessed year and please walal, keep things sweet and xalal. ;)

W/Salam

D.