Deeq A.

Ceerigaabo city has hardcore Somali unionists

Oodweyne   

These two fellows in this video must be talking about some other Ceerigaabo city in an alternative universe. Since the Ceerigaabo City that I know of, in which I was there as recently as the first week of last December, never had it and never will have a truck with this unionism idea these fellows are peddling in here.

But I gather these two fellows are Mr Cheeseman's hired stooges, or his well-compensated propagandists on the Social media. Hence their miserable day job is to keep on "verbally polishing" him even if he is nothing but a "political turd" as anything can be.

So I am not surprise that now they talking about Ceerigaabo City being a unionist place. When in fact it was the first city (the first city, mind you, of all of Somaliland cities and regions) in which the SNM's insurgents took it over by force from the Gen. Barre's fascistic occupying army in mid 1990.

And that was long before Gen. Barre, himself, was actually chased away by the then USC's insurgents forces from Mogadishu's Villa Somalia in January of 1991.

Consequently, I do not begrudge these two guys of the easy money they are making off from Mr Cheeseman, particularly as his hired propagandists on the internet and on the Somali's social-media.

It just it's pity that they could not have come up with more "plausible arguments" to peddle  in here than this miserable idea of saying that Ceerigaabo City is a unionist place. Yeah, right. What a pair of wretched plonkers. 

Oodweyne   
1 minute ago, Saalax said:

The fate of Sanaag lies with the two communities of Ceerigaabo and Badhan. 

And you think, "Gadh-weyn folks" are a "political unionists", heh, mate? :D What a hoot. But then again since you believe the folks of Ceel-Afweyn are unionists, you may as well go for the whole nine-yard and start alleging, that, Gadh-weyn's folks of Ceerigaabo are also unionists.

And when you have done that, then start alleging the whole of the West burco's clan (from Sanaag, to Sool,  to Togdheer, to Saaxil, to Maroodi-jeex) are to a man a unionist folks...:D 

Come on now, don't be coy with us. Get it off your chest. Show us a bit of your "sheegatto's cheek", so we can have a hearty laugh at it, while getting more convinced of your political "fraudulency". I dare you, mate, and in fact, I double dare you!...:D  

Saalax   

Ina Cawil Mujciso whatever the big beard community or the ceel afweyn community decide is up to them. Dabodhiliif noolosha ka dhacay oo Jeegaanta uu shaqeeya waxba lagama waydiinayo ayahooda.

wakandan   
15 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Ina Cawil Mujciso whatever the big beard community or the ceel afweyn community decide is up to them

Well in that case let me be clear enough that a simpleton clown like you can understand:

My community has has vehemently and wholeheartedly pledged our allegiance to Republic of Somaliland of which Sanaag is an integral, indivisible and proud part this independent nation.

I thought Cowke was the biggest bag of BS to post on this forum but this Salaax is giving him some real competition

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, wakandan said:

Well in that case let me be clear enough that a simpleton clown like you can understand:

My community has has vehemently and wholeheartedly pledged our allegiance to Republic of Somaliland of which Sanaag is an integral, indivisible and proud part this independent nation.

I thought Cowke was the biggest bag of BS to post on this forum but this Salaax is giving him some real competition

And who is your "community" newbie sheegato. No one knows who you are.  

wakandan   

Nice try. I know forum rules. Qabil names are strictly prohibited.

The most important thing is that I am from Sanaag and that my community is loyal to the Republic, almost as loyal as you are to putting imaginary nails in coffins :D

Oodweyne   
3 hours ago, Saalax said:

Ina Cawil Mujciso whatever the big beard community or the ceel afweyn community decide is up to them. 

:D That is the spirit. But still, as a sheegato, you make a fine specimen of how not to do it this fraudulent business you are involve in here. You see, you are forgetting the fact my own uncle (my father's younger brother) actually liberated Sanaag, and liberated Ceerigaabo to be specific.

Hence, I have more of a stake and I am a "decider voter" of what happens there unlike you of a miserable sheegato.

So, so long as you don't tired us again, with your bogus argument about that Gadh-weyn folks and Ceel-Afweyn folks are unionists, I am happy for you to keep on believing that everyone is like you on the take, or a bid-able fraud, who could only do anything when he is "handsomely" gets to be compensated.

Hence, I wonder who is paying you to be this transparently political fraud, heh, mate. Farmaajo, perhaps? I know he has one or two folks on the Social media talking a great game about him. Perhaps, seeing how wretched your living standard is in here in UK, if the sight of seeing those pictures of you being living with your mum in dingy council flat is anything to go by, he may have thought to himself that this is the kind of "loser" I can make a good use of.

So that way he will sell my "Unionism ideas" on places like SOL. Tell us the goods, mate. I am sure inquiring minds wants to know..:D

PS: in case you wondering a bit about my relationship with the said Cawil fellow (who seems to be in present in your every wakeful thought), he is my maternal uncle (i.e., my late mother's brother) Hence, from Togdheer to Sanaag, I have family on both side of the H-Y clan in those regions. Which means, unlike you, I am member of the "decider team" of both of these regions (as it were...:P)  

Saalax   

Oodweyne I am glad you know your place. End of the day you are a jeegaan worker and have no respect within the Ceel Afweyn and Ceerigaabo communities. 

Oodweyne   
40 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Oodweyne I am glad you know your place. End of the day you are a jeegaan worker and have no respect within the Ceel Afweyn and Ceerigaabo communities. 

:DI see what you done there, dear ninny. For you simply have no argument to counter anything I said in here. Subsequently, all the eye-tiring waffle we seems to get it from you.

But still, for what is worth and for the umpteen time, I tell you straight up that Ceerigaabo is my town (by blood-wise and by historical association) Hence, it's really a poor form for a hired stooge, who is on the take from the likes of Farmaajo, since he can't hack it in real life in UK, to be calling others of being workers for someone else:D 

Saaxiib, by the grace of God I am very contended with the senior professional career I have and the sort of dosh I haul back home every month.

Hence unlike you who can't in life of him get beyond living off a financial hand-out from UK government on one end of the spectrum, and to that of getting another "financial hand-grease" from the likes of Farmaajo's largess, on the other end of the spectrum, I seek no man's favor nor a what is in his wallet.

And that, dear ninny, is, as they say in the biblical proverb: "There but for the Grace of God, go I" (or words to that effect).  

As for notion of people knowing their place, the irony in here is so thick that you could even actually cut it with knife. After all, we are talking about you, a political fraud, who thought that the only way he could get a hearing from anyone else is to "pass" himself off as something else. And then lo and behold, we see such creature having the "chutzpah" of telling others that they should know their place.:D

Do you know why I told you last night that you are a hoot. That you really make me laugh so uproariously, to the point that sometimes I actually run the risk of "waking" the kids up with my laughter, particularly when I am reading some of your droolings, which I presumed you have passed to us as a considered argument from your end.

This is what I had in mind, namely the sheer incongruity of seeing some one of your ilk accusing others of the precise things that he actually is. Hence, keep it coming, bro. Yours is stellar comic work, I tell you, much better than what they are offering out there in Netflix-land, I believe.:D

wakandan   
1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Keep my community out of your mouth. The patriotic people of Sanaag have no respect for you or anyone that attempts break their strong bonds with Somaliland

Oodweyne   
7 minutes ago, wakandan said:

Keep my community out of your mouth. The patriotic people of Sanaag have no respect for you or anyone that attempts break their strong bonds with Somaliland

Don't worry about him. He isn't actually from there, but a shameless Sheegato. So, basically we got him as out "nightly entertainment" (as it were). And I tell you he is really so much fun to toy with him endlessly..:D