Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

??Would you rather be a killer or a refugee??

Originally posted by HeroOfCanton:

i would normally agree with you but we are talking about the political situation in Somalia. If he kills kafir who is standing in the way of Somalia pacification and Unification. Then no harm done to him. In fact he should be treated like some Americans treat veterans. With respect and pride of him being a Somali.

I would agree with this man. Any person who helps the ICU is a better person then someone who chooses to be a refugee and do nothing. Since the life of a refugee is like being a dog. If you hsave an option to change it. Why not take that chance instead of living like a dog?

Somalis are all moslems and some clan based movement that claims to be cleansing somalia is not a notion to correct the killing of a human being who happens to be another moslem.The icu u are talking about is shadowed by a doubt,and a doubt is far from a certainty.Why did u chooce to be a refugee urself(forgive me if u live somalia) and not go back to our somalia and fight for the icu?

What other option is there but them and how the hell do you know they are clan based? I remember them talking about clans not fitting with Islam a while ago and besides that. The only other options is for somalia to be ruled by warlords or to get the so called "government" to controll Somalia. A government full of criminals who can't even debate with themself (they had a fight in Kenya :rolleyes: ).

No wonder why Kenya kicked them out.

btw i am not a refugee. I'm Kenyan.

Originally posted by HeroOfCanton:

What other option is there but them and how the hell do you know they are clan based? I remember them talking about clans not fitting with Islam a while ago and besides that. The only other options is for somalia to be ruled by warlords or to get the so called "government" to controll Somalia. A government full of criminals who can't even debate with themself (they had a fight in Kenya :rolleyes: ).

No wonder why Kenya kicked them out.

btw i am not a refugee. I'm Kenyan.

Then u shouldn't be talking about issues that u are not familiar with.