Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

E-mail Business: Tuug or Daacad

Recently, I begin to recieve sevaral emails about soliciting businesses that I had already in mind. Though the emails differ in names and contexts, sometimes all senders sound West Africans. But one thing has suprised me about these emails. one day, not too far, an email sent by someone who works as a bank account manager suggested me a deal. The person who sent the email said that he had $ 23 millions in one of the accounts he managed. The owner of that money died, and no body had came to claim for the money. So, he said, if I don't transfer that money into a foreign land bank, the government will notice it, and make an ownership of it. Also, he added that he found out that I am a trusty worthy person with firm personality and understanding. Therefore, to strike a good deal, he suggested, I have to send my account to him, so that he can transfer to it, before he divide the money into two.

I don't know if these emails are personaly targeting me or not, but with the excitement they prompted in me, I went to my close friend for advice about this new issue, and he said, let's quickly respond to him, through the phone numbers he gave me, and make sure that we, (me and my friend) ask bigger shares of that money, since we are taking some risks. The funny thing about my friend is that he hastly suggested that he will buy the phone card to make the long-distance call and inform the bank manager that he's part of the deal. My friend, even said that the sooner we obtain the money, we'll go to Carabaha iyo Asia, and marry some beautiful girls in there. :D

After we tried to call the bank manager, the call didn't go through, because the line was bussy, and my friend suddenly thought that the bussy line is mainly because the guy is overwhelmed with the excitement as we did. Funny enough, that at times he was reciting some prayers for this to become true.

Aloow maxaa naga raacay meeshaas!

Salaan...

Some of the things humans believe is beyond...

Many Americans fell for such scams in early 2000s. I never thought, however, a qamarji Soomaali would be that close to fall such a scheme.

Alle u baahnoow, noo sheeg marka, meeqa kaa qasaartay besides the cost of that long distance card?

MMA,

Waxba nagama qasaarin, ee sheekadaas la yaabka leh ayaa waxay kusoo beegantay mar uu ragga aad u shiidsanaa, yacni busaarad ay naga dabatimid. Laakiin sida macquulka ah, adigaba Maskiinoow deal-kaas maadan cafiseen oo malyanka laga hadlaayo. Waxaan u maleynaa caqli xumo nama aysan heyn, ee hunguri kii ahaa ayaa meesha soo galay. Saaxiibkeey aaba iiga daran, kulahaa lacagtaas qofna hanooga sheegin, markaan gacanta ku dhigno, ticket aan horay ka goosaneynaa kadibna waxaan ka dhacaynaa Asia. Dadka lacagta leh ninyahow maxay Asia ku jecel yihiin?

Internet-kaan lama aamini karo ninyahow!

^^ Believe me, abaayadiis, the first thing that came to my mind was chaning myself by first marrying, at least, labo. You know that there are certain characteristics we gradually inherited from these societies, for instance, associating money with females. I don't even understand until now how I happen to link such things with marriage. :D

Iga tag, sanadkaan lacag lee la isku xujeenooyaa!

Laakiin, adna ogow hee, maalinkaan ogaado inaad lacagteyda lee rabtid, furiinkaaga hadiyad camal aad u qaadan laheed noo, :D .

With that much $ I'd marry you right here Live in SOL.

Naku;You remined of this famous Kanye west Joint :

I Aint sayin' she a golddigger, but she aint messing with no broke nigga....

It goes on and preaches to people like Alle Ubahane and yells something along these lines:

If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup

WE WANT PRENUP!, Yeaah

It's something that you need to have

Cause when she leave yo as-s she gone leave with half

He finishes off with This ;

But you stay right girl;But when you get on he leave yo as-s for a white girl

:D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

MMA,

Waxba nagama qasaarin, ee sheekadaas la yaabka leh ayaa waxay kusoo beegantay mar uu ragga aad u shiidsanaa, yacni busaarad ay naga dabatimid. Laakiin sida macquulka ah, adigaba Maskiinoow deal-kaas maadan cafiseen oo malyanka laga hadlaayo.

Two years ago, a childhood friend of mine saw a bright blue flashing message that said, in effect, "Congratulations! You've won a million dollars!"

That guy, living in Neyroobi, believed it. He jotted down their 1-800 number and immediately when he saw me he umbushed me saying call this number. Markaan weydiiday sababta, hal saac ayaan qoslaaye. Laakiin being him a maryooleey, he insisted, saying since I live in Kanada and close to Mareykanka, I should call, and if it is true, at least half of that amount anigaa leh.

Markaa arkay inay dhab ka tahay, si walba aan ugu dhaac dhaacsiin waaye, shib aan ka dhahay. I didn't call. I know dad ugaarsanaayo waaye the lest unsuspecting call from their home phone lines.

Marka wax fudud ma'aha waxee bini aadenka rumeystaan.

^waa runtaa saaxiib, arimahaan internet-ka ku saabsan badi waxaa la arkaa inay yihiin bogus, ama been-abuur. sidaas darteeed waa in laga feejignaadaa, insha allah.