galbeedi

Today is the 34th aniversary of Ethiopian jets attack elementary schools in Borama.

Oodweyne   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Guys, OOdweyne, Suldaanka, and Ducaale, sooner rather than later, a real debate about the past and future should take place among the Somalis everywhere. People want to know why Cigaal , a nation builder who killed thousands of people in Somaliland in order  to create an administration was forgiven in Borama, but a Somali state was wrong to try to keep the second largest city in the nation. from falling to a rebel movement supported by Ethiopia.  Besides, the Somali state, despite the power monopoly of certain tribes, represented legally under international law more legitimacy than than Cigaal or Muuse Biixi could claim.

Galbeedi,

As we have come to expect from your usually eye-catching but empty arguments in closer examination, here is one from your end, that, truly is a bizarre argument.

And it's a bizarre (bordering on absurdity) in the sense of representing a pure wind that is straight out from the genre of the kind of the argument that I had in mind when I told you that to follow your argument is like a deliberate exercise of "spotting" the sleight of hand tactics from your end.  

Moreover, this particular line of reasoning that I had quoted in here, represent in one verbal construct, all that is a logically incoherent and historically illiterate, in which you have became a past master of it. And this is precisely the sort of argument that I had in mind.

Hence, I leave that bit of incoherent drivel "hanging" out there (or suspended in mid-air) till tomorrow. And in the mean-time, I want you to spend some time re-reading it. Since in Canada you have 5 hours advantage over us in here in UK. So you will have a plenty of time to mull over it till tomorrow.

And, of course, I will come back to this gem of yours, which is completely bizarre argument, in the sense of comparing Apples and Oranges, with a straight face on your part

And in the mean-time, I want you to really see from that "quote" of yours the reason others genuine take you as a "incoherent artist", intent on producing all sort of illogicality that essentially tires the eye of those who come to peruse his spit-warmed-drivel, masquerading as an argument. But in all sense, he is the sort of a fellow, who produces no substance whatsoever behind his arguments. 

Consequently, I leave this issue (and that "bewildering quote" of yours), hanging in the air, quite deliberately, so that you will not "edited out" by tomorrow. But in the mean-time, I really implore you to keep on re-reading it, particularly, in the sense that it may finally "register" with you as how bizarre it is.

If not, which means, all attempt to finally "grasp" your incoherence in here fails you, then I assure you that you will have my answer by tomorrow's lunch-time (UK's time). Is that a good enough of a deal for you, my friend? 

"Local government is better than good government" Abraham Lincoln

galbeedi,

If something happens at a stage in history, there will be part of a community that defends it, wants to restore it. All the Somali sultanates and Boqor that were rudly interrupted by Europeans, have still significant number of  Somalis that want to restore that structure and continue with it.

Some Somalis also think that, it was only clan institutions, that is old and backward etc, forgetting that the American states are English, Scotish, German, Dutch clans. Canada also maybe not different.

The dreamers act  in America which will end up benefitting latin americans, maybe also few Somali was passed specifically for Irish.

The Somali is not different than any other peoples around the world. Has family, relatives, village/town, province, sultanate..and then country. Country is something new. Canada is 150 years old most of it as Dominion, so is Australia.

Family feud is more intense than feud with neighbor or friend. Feud among Somalis is much stronger and intense than feud with Afar or Oromo. Feud of Germans, French and English is far stronger than French with Spanish or English with Italians.

Amigos   
12 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Guys, OOdweyne, Suldaanka, and Ducaale, sooner rather than later, a real debate about the past and future should take place among the Somalis everywhere. People want to know why Cigaal , a nation builder who killed thousands of people in Somaliland in order  to create an administration was forgiven in Borama, but a Somali state was wrong to try to keep the second largest city in the nation. from falling to a rebel movement supported by Ethiopia.  Besides, the Somali state, despite the power monopoly of certain tribes, represented legally under international law more legitimacy than than Cigaal or Muuse Biixi could claim.

You were described in this thread as historically illiterate, and your above posts show exactly you fit that description. 

In terms of forgiveness, it was the good people of the Hargeisa/Burco/Berbera/Cerigabo community that forgave the treachery of the Borama community who chose to side with the genocidal dictator Afweyne and using the arms he provided them attack their neighbours and relatives of the Somaliland majority community to show their loyalty to him. History will not look favourably upon your SDA, a lackey group of Afweyne, when the SNM is lauded as a resistance movement of a regime universally accepted to be a tyrannical dictatorship. 

Your Somali state committed a genocide. We are not talking about the levelling of cities only, we are talking about strafing of refugees running to the Ethiopian borders. We are talking about the killing of people in settlements that had no SNM activity (places like Berbera, Ceerigaabo, Jasiira etc) just because they belonged to the wrong community. We are talking about leaked government documents describing a plan to obliterate this community. 

And unlike all your made up commentary qualified by non-existent 'reliable sources', all of the above is corroborated by reports from international organisations. 

In the northern town of Erigavo, the base for CAA's public health work, 'looting, raping and bashing are commonplace' and a 13-year-old girl was raped by six soldiers, the report said.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1989/01/10/Aid-agency-alleged-torture-by-US-backed-military/4088600411600/

Was the raping of girls by SNA soldiers in places Ceerigaabo (where there was NO SNM activity) also part of the "Somali state's attempt to keep the second largest city in the nation from falling to a rebel movement supported by Ethiopia"? 

You are at best historically illiterate and at worst a disingenuous commentator. 

Holac   

Galbeedi is the most effective commentator when it comes to getting his message across. When he speaks, SOLers pay attention and I am one of them. It is beneath the dignity of the respected SOLers above to keep calling him names. Galbeedi has a lot of influences back home.  Aggravating Galbeedi and assassinating his character is not going to help Somaliland's cause any better. The Somaliland supporters on SOL don't know how to win even small battles. Such a pity!!

Amigos   

When the discussion pertains to historical events, one relies on academic research, documentation, reliable 3rd-party sources, coverage in international media. As soon as you hear the infamous "someone told me", which I understand this Galbedi character almost exclusively uses in his posts, you can be sure what would follow has very little base in objective truth. 

This Galbedi character attempted to dress up genocidal tactics of the Afweyne regime in a more palatable 'attempt to keep the second city of the Somali Republic', this is historically inaccurate. The regime mercilessly attacked members of the Somaliland majority community in places where there was no SNM presence, it was an attack against a specific community. 

What is also factual is that his Awdal community chose to become lackeys of the Afweyne regime, one of the rewards they've received was the naming of their little district in the region known as Woqooyi Galbeed into a region named Awdal. They were forgiven their treachery when the Barre forces were vanquished by SNM liberators, and they were welcomed into the fold despite belonging to the defeated lot. But make no mistake about it, we know the history very well. 

Oodweyne   
56 minutes ago, Holac said:

Galbeedi is the most effective commentator when it comes to getting his message across. When he speaks, SOLers pay attention and I am one of them. It is beneath the dignity of the respected SOLers above to keep calling him names. Galbeedi has a lot of influences back home.  Aggravating Galbeedi and assassinating his character is not going to help Somaliland's cause any better. The Somaliland supporters on SOL don't know how to win even small battles. Such a pity!!

Holac

you have made a lots of false and disingenuous arguments in here, my friend. But suffice to say, yours is essentially akin to a man (or a lawyer) who was hired to carry a brief before the court for a decidedly "dodgy character", who seems to be "destined" to have his tough day in court before the full bench of "Milords high Court of Appeal".

And, of course, such lawyer is expected to say - by chapter and by verse - before the court as to where about in time and in place this "dodgy character" has been on the night of the famous crime (as it were).

Hence, although you have my sympathy in here, my friend. But still, if I were you, I would demand, a "kings's ransom" from the likes of our Mr Galbeedi, before one should provide such an "defensive brief" in which you are currently eager to provide for him.

However, on second thought, it may well be that you actually are deeply belaboring under the assumption that says that we are in effect intent on "character assassinating" our friend, Mr Galbeedi, from Borama. When in fact, he draws the worse sarcastic response from us, not on the basis of a deep desire on our part to "sully" his good name within his "fervent fans" (like you).

But, on the whole, his arguments is so sophomoric, so historically illiterate, so illogical in coherence sense, that one is force to say is't really the best this highly educated man could "cobbled" together for our entertainingly and stimulating discussion in here of SOL.

Or is there is something else we are not seeing, like his desire to see destruction of Somailand may have "overwhelmed" his sense, that, in fact, he actually took a long leave of absence from his critical faculty. This is the dilemma, I for one, seems to be wrestling with, particularly every time I see one of his shoddy arguments regarding Somaliland staring and looking right back at me from the computer screen.

Hence, the reason I always take the trouble of not only going in line by line after line of reading his arguments in its totality. But I actually do spend, at least a couple of times, of "re-reading it", just to be sure I got the "gist" of it.

And the more I re-read his arguments, the more I see a deep bile of "revulsion" and "contempt" raising in my gullet, particularly, for the sheer sight of seeing the clever-by-half arguments, our friend, Mr Galbeedi, have decided to detain us with, yet again.

More on that clever-by-half arguments of his on the next post, which will concern with the "promise" I have made to him last night about how I see the "differences" of what late Gen. Afweyne have done to Somaliland cities on one hand; and what have happened under the brief civil-war in Somaliland, during the years of (1994 - 1996), on the other hand. 

All in all, you really are not helping him in here, my friend. Particularly, if the "best defense" you can provide for him is to say that we are "character assassinating" him. When in fact, if truth were to be told, there isn't really much of "character" worthy of been "assassinated" in here. At least in the sense of a "intellectually coherent character", who in turn could legitimately claim that he has "stellar arguments" worthy of respect from others' critical eye (as it were).

But, that, I suppose, is by the by. And I for one shan't begrudge you of the valiant attempt on your part to come to the breach while carrying the brief and indeed the flag for our friend, Mr Galbeedi.

Ducale   

Galbeedi's hostility and strong feelings about the jeegaan project is clear to even indhoolaha. The only difference between brother galbeedi and the jeegaan crew is this...

Galbeedi uses magaca beel-weynta Soomaaliyeed iyo soomaalinimo card. Where his opponent, the jeegaan crew, speak as a clan and are more upfront about their feelings and disdain for anything Somali...that doesn't have LAND at the end. The jeegaan are united in heart and mind with clear and laid out plan that face a specific objective (whatever that satanic course may lead to). The Unionist on the other hand, are united to pay lip service to the cause. Somaliland should be brought to the fold of Somalia is one thing that unite most unionist and that itself is not soomaalinimo daacad loo yahay. Waa mid ciil xambaarsan oo tukubeysa. 

The secessionists vs unionist in here can best be described as.......Ina Bisad going toe to toe with Mike Tyson, in a ring. Ina Bisad been the  unionist.

Amigos   
7 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Where his opponent, the jeegaan crew, speak as a clan and are more upfront about their feelings and disdain for anything Somali...that doesn't have LAND at the end.

Funny you say that. The Somali-land majority community are the only (I repeat, only) Somali group to have willingly given up a country they dominated for the sake of Somalis uniting. No group can objectively claim to have made a larger sacrifice for the cause of uniting Somalis. You are no different from those minority groups we have in Somaliland claiming unionism (whatever that means) as a cover for their clannist tendencies. All of you are paying lip-service to Somalinimo without action to prove your sincerity. You understanding of Somalinimo as means to an end. Some of you invited foreigners to help you fight your Somali brother, yet have the gall to claim Somalinimo.

What is ironic is that in terms of actions/sacrifice/history to realise the dream of Somaliweyn, no group comes close to the Somaliland majority community whom you disingenuously dub Somalidiid.  

Oodweyne   

Hello Folks,

Now before I go too deep in the woods (as it were). Or delve into the arguments I was supposed to be having with our friend, Mr Galbeedi, let me take a brief moment in here to welcome (with a hearty hug) our new friend, Mr Amigo.

Although, it has has to be said that his "sarcastically-tinged" and his "expressive sheen" in the sense he puts his argument forth, has a "ring of familiarity" about it. And it does remind me of an "old friend" that I used to have around this parish by the name of Mr Ngonge (and by the way one wonders what happened to him). 

And although I am sure of it that in the "alternative universe" out there,these two chaps are the same person or one of the same person. But in here and now (and in this particular universe), the familiar peculiarity in which one gets in reading the argument of Mr Amigo and then instantly recalling one's long lost friend is just a "blind coincidence" of no greater revelation or importance (as it were). :D

Furthermore, it seems that our new friend, Mr Amigo actually saved me from the trouble of going through the length of the absurd arguments our friend, Mr Galbeedi, have indeed shared with us, just so that one can genuinely take it apart.

And in here, I have  "confession" to make, and that is, that, I wouldn't be human if I didn't resented (at least a little bit) about the fact that our new friend, Mr Amigo, have actually "stole" my thunder in here. Since I have been "ruminating" all morning at work (even being a two-minds about whether to attend another useless management meeting at work in this lunch time) as to the sort of "verbal howitzer" I ought to level, repeatedly, with the "shoddy construct" that is our Mr Galbeedi's sophomoric arguments in here.

But, alas, our new friend, Mr Amigo, have genuinely spoiled for me such a prospect, since whatever I may add henceforth, particularly, after he did such a bang up job of taking Mr Galbeedi to the "cleaners" (as it were) will come across as an over-kill on my part, indeed.

However, on the  other hand, since much of the preliminary arguments have been thoroughly "covered" already by Mr Amigo, lets deal with bit more details as to the "difference" between what Gen. Barre sought to do against the then SNM rebel movement on one hand. And what, in later years, President M. I. Egal was attempting to do during the brief civil war in Somaliland, during the years of 1994 - 1996.

And with that, lets firstly cover some background "context". And that is in the case of Gen. Barre, he was of course running a full and legitimate Somali state with its "monopoly of violence" (the very definition of legal statehood) very much in his hand and in his favor against anyone who will challenge his authority. Secondly, the said SNM rebel movement, were in effect no match (in military terms) the sheer fire-power the Somali state. And the only saving grace that was in their favor was the "sheer bravery" (some critics would say, foolhardy) in which they sought to confront him and challenge the then Somali state which he was running at the time. 

Thirdly, of all that was open to him in-terms of "winning" the alleged heart-and mind of the local population in the then North of the country, he, of course, chosen the road of oppression, mass killing. And to top it all, he seems to have decided to deal with the folks of the North with a quite deliberate attempt to actually wipe them out (as Amnesty international have documented through out the mid to late 1980s).

And yet here is our Mr Galbeedi, actually "belittling" such monumental crime along the lines of saying that the government was only doing a "defensive measures" (or thought to that effect) of trying to keep the "second capital" of the Republic from the hands of the SNM rebel movement.

Again he seems to be so historically illiterate to such extent that he seems to have not noticed that long before the SNM rebel group actually tried to "stormed" the "alleged second capital" of the Republic, the folks our there in present day Somaliland, were basically under what could only be "termed" as a "military occupation".

And some of the "delightful features" in which such military occupation have had to its name can be included with the notion of summary executions, afternoon curfews, mass displacement of folks from their residences, illegal arrest without any protection under any fig-leaf of "habeas corpus"; and other punitive measures such a "collective punishment" of all the folks in any given village for the crime of "harboring" some soldiers on-foot from the then SNM rebels who may simply have passed through that village in the dead-of-night when every one was at fast sleep.

And this is just tip of the iceberg of the crime of the old regime in which our Mr Galbeedi is intending to "white-wash" their historical crime in here have actually done, according to so many reliable sources, such human's right folks around the world.

Now, does our Mr Galbeedi, see how when folks like myself who actually saw and indeed bared witness to half of the crimes of that old regime did when in fact they were happening reads his litany of "obfuscations", "rationalizations", "Historical minimization of that crime" and his "shameless and down-right-lies", then all one will be compelled to do is to walk away from such absurd argument while thinking that our Mr Galbeedi is historically illiterate, indeed.

Or worse it may well be that he knows the truth of it, it just that what serves his current "political agenda" is to actually deny that such thing ever happened like so many of alleged Somali unionist, who seems to have made a "habit" of serious telling you (with a straight-face, no less) that it was nothing of the sort of "litany" that I have listed but essentially it was all small "storm-in-a-tea-cup" (as it were).

Hence, the dilemma I have every time I read one of his missives regarding Somaililand's recent history. And therefore, I forced myself to take the "charitable interpretation" in here of what he is up to. Since otherwise the other "alternative explanation" is to say (rather with regret) that, our friend, Mr Galbeedi, is actually trying to do "deliberate injustice" and "wanton injury" to the history of the folks there in present-day Somaliland.

Now whatever the case is in so far as our friend is concern what is unarguable argument is the fact these sort of contributions (if indeed one could elevate his outpouring of miserable and nonsensical spleen against Somaliland towards such appellation) doesn't at all amount to anything worthy of being taking seriously. Other than being "viewed" as as the "products" of a "festering gut", aided by a malignant mind, which in turn long ago have decided to not look the historical record of the place with any discernible objectivity on one's part.

And that is a shame, truly. Not to say anything about that such "conduct" of his kind will not lend itself into  the kind of situation where a stimulating discussion based on facts (a verifiable historical fact, at that) can be had, jointly, I am afraid. And this is the reason (the sole reason) one gets ever more sorrier the more one reads our Mr Galbeedi's contribution in this parish, particularly if it concern anything to do with Somaliland and its historical reality. 

And now, as for Mr M. I. Egal and his period of office in Somaliland, particularly during the brief civil war of (1994 - 1996) within Somaliland, all one can say in here is that unless our Mr Galbeedi, is as usual given vent to his "historical illiteracy" (i.e., the "charitable interpretation" of his condition) towards Somaliland, one could set him straight by telling him that government of Mr Egal didn't (both in deeds and in hope) tried to do a "genocidal acts" on those they were fighting against it, which was not the case with the "historical conduct" of Gen. Barre's regime.

Furthermore, it was about a fight of power sharing, which devolved into a civil-war about which family-clan within the SNM folks were going to run the shop. Of course, it was needlessly tragic. But it was never about a government with a monopoly of violence trying to do "clan genocide" on others as the case was with then Government of Gen. Barre.

Hence to compare a brief civil-war that was brought about by the "political disagreement" in terms of who should be the president of the nascent Somaliland's Republic within SNM's collection of clan-families, with that of a legitimate state (like the then Somali State) trying to actually "wiped" out a whole clans so that their "territorial landscape" could be given to a "new arrivals" clans across the border in Ethiopia since these newly arrived ones are suspected to be a "loyal subject" of the regime, shows a peculiar reasoning on the part of those who actually hold such "absurd argument" with a straight face. Who are to boot, are even trying to compare the two "situations" when if anything they are, historically speaking, like so much of oranges and apples (as it were).

Consequently, what I ought to have said it is that you could always rely on that friend, Mr Galbeedi, will actually leave you more in "contemptible mood" by the time you finished one of his missives in regards to Somaliland. And, secondly, you will walk away, convinced ever more firmly that his "historical absurdity", actually knows no bound. And, thirdly, you will in the end feel (once you actually take the trouble of reading one of his arguments to the end), that our friend actually has some deep-seated-emotional case against the very idea of Somaliland. And therefore, his is not to reason with facts or with history where other's argument is concern. But it's his way of actually "venting", blindly, something deep inside him.

And that is the "worse interpretation" one can put to his take of things as it regards to Somaliland. If not and in particularly if one wants to keep things in a "civil discourse" around here in this parish, then one could take the "lighter view" of things. And say that our Mr Galbeedi, is genuinely "historically illiterate" (which is the "charitable interpretation" of what compelled him to view things in this way). And this in turn may account for some of the bizarre and absurd arguments we behold from his pen around here in this "hot-house-of-a-discussion-parish" sort of place (as it were).

Hence, the choice is simple really. Which means to view him "charitably" and say he knows not what he so breezily wish to speak of in here. Or to view him, rather guardedly and with a cruel eye, particularly towards his endless fabrication and down-right falsification of Somaliland's history, and then say: 

"....Here is festering and a malignant mind, bereft of reason and rationality or even a moral compass to which to restrain his historically untethered mind, if ever there was one...."

And since I have a "soft spot" fro him, I choose to view him, "charitably", and in particularly through the lens of saying that he knows nothing in which he wish to speak of in here. Specifically, if it concern Somaliland's history, both the old ones as well as the recent one.

Meaning take the "charitable interpretation" of him in here. Just for the sake of having a continuous "civil discourse" with him, at least around this parish. Least of all as a person he genuinely come across on the screen as if he is the sort of guy or a fellow in which one could have a decent conversion with while leisurely finishing a cup of coffee around such easy talk, particularly if one were to run into him in the local Starbucks in one's neighborhood.

Ducale   

One of the biggest lie (or maybe, the truth stretched a bit too far) is the idea that, the somaliland of today is no different than the One that was "given away willingly in the 60s".

The snm created somaliland of today came about through the barrel of a gun.  One clan, armed to the teeth, took advantage of an opportunity that presented itself on a silver platter. It is a Somaliland created by armed men, belonging to one clan, looking out for their interest. It's a Somaliland build on blood and sacrifice that served good (if one is honest) for nearly 30 years while the south was in flame. It's a somaliland that should be commanded for all the immeasurable achievements as far as reconciling with "enemy" clans, bury the hatchet and welcome Galbeedi to the table. 

With all that said, the snm created somaliland of today has no legal basis to stand on if other clans challenge jeegaanta. In the 60s there was a united front. All clans united went south. No clan had a gun pressed to their heads. No somali clan/s were masacred by another. People were driven by the joy of seeing the back of saan cadaale.  It can never be compared to  today's somaliland which is built grief.

galbeedi   

Oodweyne,

Most of your arguments are based in two events  although it is hard to dissect after reading the Oodweyne style of writing a long essay that needs careful examinations. 

One argument is that," I diminish"  the suffering of your people under the military government compared to others and you have even mocked my description by saying ;' And some of the "delightful features" in which such military occupation have had to its name can be included with the notion of summary executions, afternoon curfews, mass displacement of folks from their residences, illegal arrest without any protection under any fig-leaf of "habeas corpus"

The second argument is that I,  Galbeedi had equated what Siyaad Barre , and Cigaal did in Somaliland. The rest of your drivel is mostly repetitive and condescending. So I will try to tackle these two arguments, if you will.

Actually, there is nothing delightful about human suffering or Somali suffering. What You are describing is an oppression that could take place in any place in the world where an active insurgency existed. This wasn't a democratic Somalia or 21st century were we can all debate freely. If you try to depose any dictator in that era  where the world was divided between democratic (West) and totalitarian East, those who challenged the EAst were dealt harshly and Siyaad Barre wasn't different. There were a dozen military coups that took place in Africa from 1965-1970. If Siyaad Barre did not do the coup, C/laahi Yusuf would have done it or Salaad Gabyre, Caydiid, Liiqliiqato or anybody else. Go check what Mengistu has done to keep Eritrea or Somali Galbeed.

It was the era of dictatorship and power struggle among nations in the region. If  Ethiopia and Somalia would had became communist allies as everyone had expected, there would never have been a tribal insurgency. Without the battle between Mengistu and Siyaad Barre, there were never have been insurgency. In fact , there is more grievances, looting, power abuse and corruption in Somaliland than Somalia of 1981,,when  the HAbro proclaimed the insurgency. Tell me what happen in Hargeisa in 1979/80 which forced the formation of the movement. It was a different time. ASk most Somalis who crossed to Ethiopia. They will tell, " In la i Xidho ayaa la rabay, scholarship ayaa la iidiiday, iyo Siyaad Baree ayaa qof kale dalaciyey. Except the Punties who were brought to the firing squad, most others were complaining about the typical things that must expected in any dictatorship of thar era.

On the issue of equating Cigaal with Siyaad Barre, as you usual you took to a wrong angle. My intention was that Cigaal who was proclaimed as a leader to reconcile the warring " Habro" factions had nothing. He did not had a functioning state, army, money or even legitimacy among some of the people. It was a nascent system to disarm and make peace among the Is...q warlords who put checkpoints between Hargeisa, the airport and between. 

Yet, a man with nothing was willing to kill and use deadly force to keep the small administration he was handed in Borama. He was willing to destroy Burco and make thousands of people refugee in order to keep the small flame.. Thus , A functioning Somali state recognized by the world, led by a legitimate government had a duty to defend for what it considered a rebel movement that was intended to dismember the country with help of Mengistu. Again, I have no intention blaming the victims or diminishing your suffering.

That was the crest of my argument.

Anyway, at this junction, I do not want to continue debating the issue of SNM, the Reer Sheekh community or the past. I have more urgent issue at hand , and I do want to spend my valuable ink on those issues. Agan, every Somali that has suffered through any injustice is a victim. Furthermore, I have no intention of demeaning or denying your victims.

Mr. oodweyne, Hawshaas inoo soo xidh. 

I have a huge beef with Jeegaan and I do not want to be distracted with those issues anymore. The Jeegaan issue doesn't concern you, thus you must watch that spectacle from outside window. The issue is not about Somalland, Duriyada or others anymore, it is specifically about Jeegaan. Saacadan laga bilaabana Diriyda faraha ayaan kala baxay. Hawshaydu waxay daaran tahahy " Budhcada Hubaysan ee sida tuugada ah inoo qabsatay. Many of my friends also asked me to lay off these issues, and I accept that advice.

SOLers, I Galbeedi will be concentrating my guns toward the Jeegaan effective immediately

Oodweyne   

Galbeedi,

Saaxiib, see if you understand me in Somali this time around.

Saaxiib, Soomaalidu waxay tidhaahdaa, nin aad taqaanid yaa tahay lama yidhaahdo. Taana waxaan uga jeedaa inagu waa is "Khuuro-gareynnaa", oo micnaheedu yahay, halkaad ujeedo iyo cida aad dagaalka kula jiro, adna waad ogtahay, ana waa muuq-garanayaa, si kasta oo aad hadal-tiris isugu qarisaba.

Ta xigta ee kalana waxa weeye, Gen. Barre iyo Ina Cigaal, niman laysku mataalo ma ay aheyn. Hase-ahaatee, in aad sidaa tidhaahdo, waxa kaa keeney ama "Taariikhda Sooyaala Soomaaliyeed" ayaad "Magudbe" ka yahay. Ama, "naxli" kuu gaar oo dad-gaar ku socda ayaa kaa dhaawaajinaya. Waana ta aan kuu idhi waxaan doorbiyaa in aan aamino in aad "Taariikhda Magudbe" ka tahay. Mar haddii ay adag-tahay in aan ku idhaahdo "naxli" baa kaa soo butaacaya aad u qabto "reero-gaar" ah oo Soomaaliyeed.

Ta sadexaad, Ina Cigaal, dagaal sokeeye oo aad aqli xumo ugu salaysnaa ayaa "duriyadda" ka dhex-dhacay markii uu dalka xukunkiisa hayey waa lagu soo eedeyn karaa, inkasta oo ay "Abtiyaddii" ahaa "Reer Oodweyne" ka heshiiyeen wixii soo kala gaadhey.

Oo waliba kudarsoo, heshiiskii dhexmarey Beesha Oodweyne (i.e., West Burco Clan) iyo Dowladdii Ina Cigaal (oo aan anigu goog-joog ka ahaa) waxa lagu qabtey, Oodweyne (kii koowaad) iyo Ceerigaabo (kii labaadsanadkii 1996. Oo dabadeed-na laysla af-gartey, in "Xalay dhalay laga wada noqdo" dagaalkii sokeeye ee dalka ka dhacay intii u dhaxeysay, 1994 - 1996

Markaa, saaxiib, hadeyna kaaheyn sida aan horey kuugu duur-xuley, "magudba-ninimo taariikheed" ama "naxli daxaleystey" oo kuu gaar ah, maad tidhaahdaan dagaal-kaas dhexmarey "Beeshe-Dhexe" (ama Duriyadda) dhexdeeda ayaa lala bar-bar dhigi karaa dagaalikii laysku dayey in dad laga dhaxal-wareejiyo dhulkooda hooya intii aan dilis iyo tir-tirid lagu gaadhi waayey. Kaas oo ahaa, ficilkii Afweeyne Barre, ka sameeyey dhulka ay degto Beeshe-Dhexe.

Laakiin, haddii aad adigu aad "nimco ilaahey mahadii" ah aad ku jirtey, markii ficilkaas Afweyne Barre isku dayayey in uu falgaliyo uu dhacayey dhulka, waa laga yaabaa in aad is tidhaahdo nimankan "duriyadda" la yidhaahdo qarankii aad ku "naaxeysay" ayey idinka "ciideeyeen". ee adiguna, kooda ay sameysteen sanadkii, 1991, intii awoodaada ah "wanjalis" iyo "dhabar-jabis" la-gaad.

Oo dabadeed-na aad aad adigu aad habaar soo miciinsadaa waa wax lagaaga garaabi karo. Laakiin, saaxiib, hays odhan laguma fahmin halka sida "gaarka ah" ee ku "balbaleysa" ay tahay iyo waxa ku "naxli-hadlinaya" waxa ay yihiin. Taasi-na waa taas ee waxba Ina Cigaal iyo wixii dhex-maray, nimankaa "abtiyaddii" ah ee "Reer Oodweyne" ha "kuxoqan".

Arinta kale ee aad maanta ka dhiganeyso "gudintii" aad is leedahay Somaliland ku goo (oo ah halka aad ku "asal-arooreyso" figrad ahaah iyo ficil ahaan-ba) waa sheegatan aad baryahan aad "leyli-eryeyso", oo ah sheegada "Jeegaanta".

Tana, Saaxiib, wax kale uma dabo socotid ee wax aad istustey, in aad "xurgufta" siyaasdeed ee "duriyadda" soo kala dhex-gashay, doorashadii dabadeed, aad ka faa-iideysan karto, oo aad ka dhigan karto sidii "geedkii" yidhi: "Gudiney imaad goyseen hadaan badhkey kugu jirin".

Oo aad isleedahay kuwa Beeshe-Dhexe ah (gaar ahaan kuwa aan kasoo jeedo ee West Burco clan) ee kasoo horjeeda sheekadan Jeegaanta ka dhigo "badhkaa gudinta" ku jirtey ee goyn karta geedka aad duulaanka aad ku tahey. Kaas oo ah, jiritaanka Somaliland, gabi-ahaanteedba.

Markaa, saaxiib, waa ku "khuuro-garanayaa", oo waa garanayaa halka aad u "jibeysan" tahay ee aad u socoto. Sidaa daraateed, waxba haku xoqon, "Jeegaan baa geel dhacdey" iyo hadal-tiris kale oo ah: 

"....Niman Oodweyne joogaa ayaa geel baadi ka noqdey oo uu kalumey oo dabadeed-na waan la raadinayaa oo aan waliba la daalayaa anoo kasoo gurmanaya Boorama....

Sababta oo ah taasi waa tii horey loo yidhi ee aheyd "munaafaqnimada" ee uu waliba Qamaan Bulxan ka geybyey. Oo wax kasoo qaad malaha. Markaa, saaxiib, waan garan karaa in ay taladaadii iskugu soo aruurtey, "Lafa Maroodi iyagaa laysku jabiyaa" (iyo wax aan sidaa uga sii durugsaneyn, figrad ahaan).

Taasina waa sababta aad usoo gashatey "shaadhka-raqiiska" ah aad ku jileyso "Wayanid Soomaaliland-nimo" ah oo "Afka-baarkiisa" ah oo aad iskaga yeel-yeeleyso. Oo aad isleedahay maanta ayey kuugu dhowdahay in aad ka "dhex-kaluumeysato" xurgufta "Beeshe-Dhexe" ka dhex-aloosan, si aad u gaadho waxa aad "guclaha" ugu jirtey waligaaba ee aheyd jabka Somaliland, gabi-ahaanteed iyo wadarteed-ba.  

Waxaase, ayaan-daro ah in aad isku gobol kasoo jeedaan, Ina Rayale Kaahin (oo aan aad u bartey intii uu xika Madax-weyninimo dalka u hayey). Sababta oo ah, wali ma arag nin ama  shaqsi ka "muwaadaniyadeysan" ama ka "wadaniyadeysan" ninkaa la yidhaahdo, Ina Rayaale Kaahin. Oo waliba uga "lexojeclo" badnaa Somaliland. Adiguna, habeen iyo maalin, waxaad raadineysaa, "fursad siyaasadeed" oo aad isleedahay halkan ayey maanta kadhow tahay Jabka Somaliland.

Markaa arinta  "Jeegaanta" ah ee aad ka dhiganeyso, "gudinta", aad la gaadeyso, Somaliland, iyadana waxaan kaa odhanayaa, dhowr-kan erey ee ah:

".....Jab-jablow, jees-jeestow, jeed-jeed badanow, jeegaani jaal kale maahe, jabkooduna jawaabtey maaha, jiris-teyduna jiidh-diidkooda maaha, oo jamaaca, jaar iyo jiil-wada dhashay ayaan ku nahay jirista jeeskii jaasinku jeer noo siiyey...."

• Thanks 1

Ducale   

Jeegaantu iney jabi shaki kuma jiro.  Intey sii jiri jabka horteed is the question.  Jeegaantu waa snake. Soon or later they will begin to self-cannibalize as stressed out snakes do.

Oodweyne   
9 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Jeegaantu iney jabi shaki kuma jiro.  Intey sii jiri jabka horteed is the question.  Jeegaantu waa snake. Soon or later they will begin to self-cannibalize as stressed out snakes do.

"....Waa sida "riyadaada" aan aad raadka laheyn at latahay. Mar hadaadse aanad heynin, "Rag", wax kuu jabin kara, "rayi-gaagu" ka "riyaha rooraaya" ku ra-ran waxba ma "raasa-maal" dheera...." 

Ducale   

Rayigeygu waa mid ka tusaala qaata jeegaanta tolkooda bariga dhexe dhul ayna lahayn xooga ku haysta. Sidey soomaaliland ugu dhisantahay on the pain and suffering of one clan, tolkoodna dhulkoodu ku dhisanyahay on the pain and suffering of one tribe, oo kuwan dambe iyaga Kitaabka Quranku sheegay iney jabi doonaan, Jeegaantuna iney hortood jabaan waa waajib.