Saalax

New Somaliland government and president declared (SUF)

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Barwaaqo said:

Alla yeyla qosla!

That is what Siad Bare thought when SNM was declared in the diaspora.  SUF already has the support of a lot of Lander diaspora and people on the ground. 

Saalax   

Oodweyne most west Burco suldaans no longer care about the Jeegaan project but see it as futile. Nevermind the youth and other populations. This was bound to happen anyway.

Saalax   

Oodweyne this is what the Suldaan said when he arrived in London. It is clear the appeal

of Jeegaanland is losing ground among the west Burco community, young, middle aged

or old they are starting to see what a fallacy it is.

"Somaliland Waa La Wada Yeelan Doona Ama Waa Laga Tashan Doonaa.."  : Somaliland will be inclusive or we will rethink about the whole project. 

Saalax   
53 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Oodweyne is finaly concerned about  who will get burned if trouble start in his neck of the wood. And as he pointed out, Mustafe Martin has no family in that region, yet it never occurred to him that those who will get burned if war breaks out in tukaraq also have families. Family members just like Oodweyne who would rather not see their cousins dying for jeegaanistan. 

Niku soomaalida kale ma Fastiiniyiin bu haysta. 

He thinks people from  Gabiley and east Burco will get flowers from us if they attack kkkk. They will be massacred wholescale like in Ceel Afweyn.

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Oodweyne said:

And I saw him on Friday, as I already told you, he is very "astute politician". Meaning, what he says to his "enraged public", just to show them that he is on their side, is quite categorically different what he thinks should happen, going forward.

Do you understand that, there is "utterances" intended for a public consumption, which in turn could be quite deliberately "spiked" for political purposes to sooth your aggrieved clansmen, while, on the other hand, you are working over-time to bring this issue to and speedy end before it damages the country,

Hence, if you can imagine that sort of "double-act-scenario" (where you do something on your right hand, on you at the same time, does something else that is completely on your left hand) then you have this Grand Suldaan to a tee as to what he is trying to do in here. Do you follow my argument, now?

Whether it was intended for public consumption or not is not the point. The point is majority of the community already believe it. The idea of Somaliland is near its expiry date at-least among this community. 

Saalax   

Oodweyne that is all in the past  the project has been hijacked. Of course the SNM backbone was the west Burco

community but there is no benefit in it for them today in this so called Jeegaanland which no sane person will

tolerate such nonsense. The days of "walaalo nahay" iyo "the false qaraniimo ha la ilaaliyo"  are over. Even a 5 year old from West Burco will not buy that nonsense today.

Salaax, you're really wasting your time on this anti-Somaliland nonsense. what's even worse, is that you've taken the position of a fake Somalilander, as no Somalilander is against the interest of the Somaliland. you sort of remind me of that Puntlander sultan in Tukoraq who serenaded the west Burco community with poetry of being heroic and gallant but at the same time called for their death! you're a cuck for the west Burco community leading you to compromise your beliefs and self-worth. no amount of anti-Somaliland vitriol will give you back what you've lost! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Saalax   
10 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Well, I disagree with you there, my friend. And I think after few months when people's heads cools down the "Political elites" of this clan will go about in impressing (quietly but methodically) their "Followers".

And they will impressed them with the idea that says the "old principle", that was: "all for one and one for all", which was the"political motto" of the "Beeshe-Dhexe", still is valid as it was even back in 1880s.

And all it needs now is the government and the Wadani's party (mediated by the elites of both camp) to come to a "heartfelt understanding" between themselves. I really do believe that, hence, we shall see. 

End of the day as the saying goes Somaliland wa qabiilo isku tagay ee qaran maha (it is a

agreement binding between clans not a actual nation).  So if the agreement is broken then

everything will be gone.  When the British came to the land they entered a agreement with

each community separately (there was no such thing as "beesha dheexe") so the  in

general are correct to rethink their interest after 27 years of nonsense.

Saalax   
33 minutes ago, Alpha Blondy said:

Salaax, you're really wasting your time on this anti-Somaliland nonsense. what's even worse, is that you've taken the position of a fake Somalilander, as no Somalilander is against the interest of the Somaliland. you sort of remind me of that Puntlander sultan in Tukoraq who serenaded the west Burco community with poetry of being heroic and gallant but at the same time called for their death! you're a cuck for the west Burco community leading you to compromise your beliefs and self-worth. no amount of anti-Somaliland vitriol will give you back what you've lost! 

Trying to use  Wanlaweyn or Puntland (I am not from either places)  as red herring will not work no longer niyohow. As you can see the populace are awake. Long-live  president Mustafe Martin.  :D