Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Anti-war and America:

Ibtisam   

***NB: Can all pro- Americans PLz stay away i'm going through my bashing in public moods!***

Participating in demonstrations, organizing a vigil, conducting town-hall meetings, or writing letters to elected officials and the media, the anti-war movement have taken a lot of energy out of individuals. All for nothing!!!

The United States now entering its 4th year of illegal war in and illegitimate occupation of Iraq, and the pro-war movement moving inexorably towards yet another disastrous conflict with Iran, there is an increasing awareness that the cause of the anti-war movement, no matter how noble and worthy, is in fact a losing cause as currently executed. the Fact is America will always be the nation that not only engages in waging and planning wars of aggression, but also become a nation which increasingly identifies itself through its military and the wars it fights. America seems to be addicted to war and violence, while hiding behind ideals of human rights, individual liberty, and freedom and justice for all.

The anti-war movement is fighting a losing cause, what I’m talking about losing; it is on the verge of complete collapse.

Although there seems to be a growing change in the mood among Americans against the ongoing war in Iraq, this is not in anyway because they are anti- war. Americans aren't against the war in Iraq because it is wrong; they are against it because they are losing. Selfish *B*A*Stards for example of Congressman Jack Murtha. A strong supporter of President Bush's decision to invade Iraq, went public with his dramatic change of position, suddenly rejecting the war as un-winnable, and demanding the immediate withdrawal of American troops from Iraq. When did the American invasion of Iraq become a bad war? After 2,000 dead people? After two years of fruitless struggle? After spending $100 billion?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr :mad:

p.s. sorry guys that’s what extensive research on American foreign policy does to you. redface.gif

redface.gif

Originally posted by ibtisam:

***NB: Can all pro- Americans PLz stay away

No we can't. May Allah protect America and make her strong and prosperous. Amiiin

Ibtisam   

hello dear:^^^ i was not proposing an attack, who do you think i am. al-qe'ada.

i wish they get in return what they give or plan for others.

i wish they get in return what they give or plan for others.

me too... america gave so much to the world and got so little in return. God must really love em for them to continue to prosper and grow.

Ibtisam   

Never mind i got it now. Assumptions clouded by ability to see behind the words. You must stop messing with my head. :D

EDIT: or maybe God wants them to fall from a higher place, flat on their face!! or fat A*s*s

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

Sb silence, what do you know, you live in Canada!!

Secondly, who do you think Allah is? one who excepts a prayer from an individual who himself needs to be saved from himself.You oughta think of yourself first, before you do try to pray for others particularly a non believers who sheds the blood of your brothers in the middle east everyday; if you don't see that, you have to start believing that they are your enemies and Allah's enemies. What you are basically doing is praying for them to keep killing your brothers and sisters in Iraq and Afqanistan, You need some serious guidance my brother. If you think anyone can just say a prayer and it would be excepted just like that, then many bad things would have happened along time ago, because every evil doer would wish he is increased in power so that he could murder people.

In order for your prayers to be excepted, you need to a true believer before hand, you need to wish for good things such as wishing good for your brothers and sisters in the middle east or elsewhere. But to pray for non believer is just waste of your time and won't be excepted by Allah, surey allahdoesn't except the prayers of the evil doers. And don't even start on me that U.S is doing or has done so many beneficial things for the world, they have caused the most distraction of any nation in the world, dating back to the time they have conquered this land til this day. Anyways that is another topic and I won't get involve in it unless you make me.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Ibtisam   

Red Sea:

sea atheether:

look at it this way

me too... america gave so much to the world and got so little in return. God must really love em for them to continue to prosper and grow.

My translation:

America gave so much to the world (shit/weapons and mass destruction) and got so little in return (No attacks on American land before 9/11). God must really love then for them to continue to prosper and grow << sarcasm.

we know nothing about SB and his personal belives nor his real views, which may or may not be represented by what he writes on the forum. In any case, i don't think this is a the place, nor time. No one can judge him or anyone else, for no one is that special. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE.

Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light,

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

RedSea   

sea atheether:

look at it this way

me too... america gave so much to the world and got so little in return. God must really love em for them to continue to prosper and grow. My translation:

America gave so much to the world (shit/weapons and mass destruction) and got so little in return (No attacks on American land before 9/11).
God must really love then for them to continue to prosper and grow
<< sarcasm.

we know nothing about SB and his personal belives nor his real views, which may or may not be represented by what he writes on the forum. In any case, i don't think this is a the place, nor time. No one can judge him or anyone else, for no one is that special. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE.

assalamu calaykum,

Yes as you said, God is the only judge, but I think you should refer to his replies to some other threads particulary the one titled "Afghan Man faces death", and see what he had to say about that. I speak from experience, I am not judging him on what he had to say here, but many people have to put with his nonesense before like McXamar, ask him he probably know.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Khalaf   

"ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE".

U sure about that? We know only Allah can judge us, but that is in the hearafter, in this life mankind and his laws can judge us too. Tell the men who are in jail for nothing but their beliefs that only Allah Can Judge, Allah is the best Judge, but not the only judge. Am I making sense?

SB-Don't let power of America and its riches delude u, we know the verse in the Qu'ran that speaks of this. Pharaoh and his chiefs had power and riches for hundreds of yrs, were they beloved by Allah? NO Allah destroyed his kindgom cause of his crimes, and the kingdoms of the disbealivers who commit crimes against innocents will be destroyed sooner or later. Peace

Ibtisam   

Red-sea:

Firstly i don't think you should carry what people say in different threads and transfer it to other. Secondly we are allowed to have different views, he needs to respect yours and your need to respect his and give him his space.

Khalaf:

yes many can judge, but we are talking about someone’s faith here, and only Allah can judge and know your sincerity, believes. Obviously in the world, there are rules and regulations that allow specific people to judge, and even then i doubt anyone in SOL is at that level.

Everywhere i go today i'm replying to you two^ :D