Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Humour in tough economic times

Thierry.   

jokes I was sent to beat the credit crunch

* How do you define optimism? A banker who irons five shirts on a Sunday.

* "It's worse than a divorce. I've lost half my net worth and I still have a wife."

* What's the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza? The pizza can feed a family of four.

* An elderly lady receives an email from the son of a deceased African general, asking to transfer millions of pounds into her account for a 20 per cent cut.

All the son needs is her sort code and account number. She emails back the details. A couple of minutes later she receives an email back from the general's son:

"icesave? What is this, some sort of scam?"

* Talked to my bank manager the other day and he said he was going to concentrate on the big issues from now on. He sold me one outside Boots yesterday! :D

* Why didn't the little boy get any pocket money? 'Cos his mum's gone to Iceland.

* What's the difference between a pigeon and an investment banker? A pigeon can still leave a deposit on a Ferrari....

* What's the capital of Iceland? about £2.46

* Urgent warning: The Nigerian government has warned its citizens that if they get any e-mails from any Irish, UK or US banks,

promising government-backed deposit security and seeking bank account details, it's a scam.