Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Birth Control Pills - Help me sleep better at night

An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"

The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night."

Aaliyyah   

Hunguri are u so dumb lol or are u just playing dumb ....obviouslly she means she doesnt trust her grandaughter. seems like the girl sleeps around, so knowing she took the birth control pill she wont get pregnant or so the old woman hopes smile.gif

Hunguri   

Still dont understand :D . Aaliya, I will have my fried lobster meal, and would re-read the post again smile.gif . Thank you!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..smart women

what else they can do with these noughty ma xishoodoyiin girls of hers.but dats a good one i thought she wanted 4 her self in da begning,i was like waaaaaaaaaat.hehehehehe

Aaliyyah   

Still dont understand . Aaliya, I will have my fried lobster meal, and would re-read the post again . Thank you!

In yr case lobster wouldn't make u any smarter icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Rudy, sxb I only eat on week ends :D . When me and my Xaliimo are egnaged the Japanese Sumo wrestling game :D .

Gooda gooda ( huwa huwa ) !!