Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Desparate Somali Housewives- For Real

Nazra   

*She is first in and last one out of EVERY Somali wedding

*She has more dirac and dhahab than she can afford

*She claims welfare while having five children under age 10 and a husband that works

*She is fashion conscious

*Starts, continues and never ends gossip

*She gives you dirty looks (because her husband said: "daughter of Asho is pretty") so she feels threatened

*Qabil driven and knows her connections, and if you ain’t the same clan as her prepare to be b!tch about

*Uneducated, unislamic, and simply Illiterate (in english, somali and arabic)

*Checks you out every time she sees you

*She is way older than you, yet she tries to copy your style

*If she ain’t getting any in the bed, Mr Ali in floor 10 can give it to her when she wants it and how she wants while her hubby is at work.

(this soooo happens in my town)

DraGon   

Yea you are right this is not a joke nor is it informative at all....If it was upto me i will have deleted, it doesn't belong here.

I did. I tried to be fair about it and move it to the jokes section although my gut was telling me to delete it immediately. That is a disgusting piece of junk and if it reappears in the general section I WILL DELETE IT.

sorry to say this but this so bloody true!! i see them all de the time!!

we need to face this problem!! big time!.... put these xalimos in some kind of schools... to stop them from breeding!! they are polluting the gene pools

I like to enroll them in xxx classes!! xalimo xaladhoodo xumaati!!

thats where they belong!! :confused:

Baluug   

I don't what is the big deal with this thread!!Everyone's saying "it's disgusting!!!" or "it's not funny!!" What the hell is wrong with you people?I think it's funny as hell and it's so true!Maybe that's why you're all so offended,because it's a little close to the truth for your comfort,eh,Femme?You guys need to lay off of Nazra,she's just making a statement(which I agree with)

What the heck is that supposed to mean? Close to comfort?

LOL! Can't believe I'm getting annoyed over something in the jokes section. Whatever...Carry one with the laughs...

Pucca   

*She is first in and last one out of EVERY Somali wedding

*She has more dirac and dhahab than she can afford

*She claims welfare while having five children under age 10 and a husband that works

*She is fashion conscious

*Starts, continues and never ends gossip

*She gives you dirty looks (because her husband said: "daughter of Asho is pretty") so she feels threatened

*Qabil driven and knows her connections, and if you ain’t the same clan as her prepare to be b!tch about

*Uneducated, unislamic, and simply Illiterate (in english, somali and arabic)

*Checks you out every time she sees you

*She is way older than you, yet she tries to copy your style

*If she ain’t getting any in the bed, Mr Ali in floor 10 can give it to her when she wants it and how she wants while her hubby is at work.

(this soooo happens in my town)

there's a similar *if not an exact copy* thread open already nazra...

Nazra   

This is what happened, i posted this in the womens section... then it went missing.

I was shocked to find it in the jokes section.

I wonder who got offended. To me it's always the sistas. Always complaining. Not willing to hear the truth.

Lefame :rolleyes:

This topic is not a joke, and it was not meant to be in the joke section. But thanks guyz liibaan and rudy you guyz, exactly know where i am coming from.

;)