Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

lest you forget

Polanyi   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Who is this guy?

Arsenal's new center half for next season, brought for around 9 million from french side loreint. His name is Laurent Koscielny. Hopefully Wenger will be bring in the new wayne rooney, connor wickham(Ipswich).

ps. if you ever get a face without a caption from the internet, just right click on the picture and press properties. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

ps. if you ever get a face without a caption from the internet, just right click on the picture and press properties.
:D

Ma badow baad na moodey? :D

google chrome,,,,

Hales   

Hopefully Wenger will be bring in the new wayne rooney connor wickham(Ipswich).

That kid is being fought over by your rivals Tottenham aswell, theyve recently chanced on buying him for 4 Million, but it was rejected, they then tried 8 Million but it was rejected again. I think atleast 10 Million is needed to buy him.

He is no way a new Wayne Rooney, this kid should not be getting this much publicity and fought over to the extent to 10 Million considering he has no Prem League experience and he can underperform because of it.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

quote:Originally posted by Haatu:

I forgot.

You are useless. You might as well support hayes town or yeading fc,
:D
It's not my fault Wenger is infatuated with young, unknown French players. The guy should be inspected for pedophilia and sodomy :D

BOB   

I was impressed with him...he absolutely dominated Pato and Borriello both in the air and on the ground and his reading of the game and his timely tackles reminded me of the great Alessandro Nesta in his prime.

I know it's early days but today's performance will do him world of good because I don't think he'll come against many better strikers than Pato in the premier league who are quick both in the head and in the feet marka Laurent Koscielny Welcome to Arsenal Football Club.

Marouane Chamakh also impressed me a lot, his movement especially off the ball was like a breath of fresh air as we aren't blessed with players who make direct runs towards goal at Arsenal and I was amazed with his finishing because let's be honest we all know that he's not blessed with a natural goal-scorer's touch...he had a good game and I'm hopeful that he will be a big hit at Arsenal because he is a team player and a great header of the ball...we haven't had a striker with those two qualities in a long long time. :D

Theo Walcott... :rolleyes:

Peace, Love & Unity.