Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

love to a beautiful woman..

what?

The moderators may cross their legs for the time being...coz the we gonna UNLEASH...some BOMB..Why do ladies hate on talking about SEX...

is this not part of CIVIL EDUCATION... smile.gif

dawoco   

Instead of wasting your time coming up with degrating stories about how to misuse a female, why not get a wife and actually do something xalaal and worthwhile, that being creating a family and expanding our community in case ur nasty minds have wandered again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alloow duli ha naga dhigin, kuligeenba nasoo hanuuni. Amiin.

Dawoco..they said there are no Worth women in the west.The few who are educated are pretenders and worth a divorce.

Do u have some more other points to talk..We are not denigrating women..we are talking about how to make love to a beautiful woman...

Are you one for that matter... ;)

Ibraheem's

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@RENDEZ

or should i say Randy.

lol perhaps pushing the boundry of acceptability, but hey * just words on the screen*

lol Jokar :D:D:D:D

Com'on sister's its a joke, its in the jokes section, take it as that n nothing serious icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

This was Swiss Toni’s catch phrase in the long forgotten TV comedy The Fast Show. SoOOoooo late 90s if I may say so. :rolleyes:

Fast Show Revisited

Introducing Swiss Toni Quotes

MAKING COFFEE

Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir...gently, and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.

LAYING A CARPET

Laying a carpet is... very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You check the dimensions, lay her out on the floor, pin her down, walk all over her. If you're adventurous - like me - you might like to try an underlay.

HANGING WALLPAPER

Well, hanging wallpaper is also very much like making love to a beautiful woman. Clean all the relevant surfaces, spread her out on the table,cover her with paste, and stick her up. Then you clean your brush, light your pipe, stand back and admire your handywork.

PUTTING UP A TENT

Putting up a tent, Paul, is... very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You rent her, unzip the door, put up your pole an'... slip in to the old bag.

WASHING A CAR

Washing a car, Paul, is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You've got to caress the bodywork. Breathe softly and gently. And give every inch of it your loving attention. And make sure you've got a nice wet sponge.

ANSWERING THE PHONE

Answering the phone, Paul, is... a little like making love to a beautiful woman. In that you've gotta... lift the receiver, put it to your ear, speak... loudly and clearly... oh, yes - and don't forget to state your name.

BEING IN THERAPY

And yet, having therapy is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You... get on the couch, string 'em along with some half-lies and evasions, probe some deep dark holes, and then hand over all your money.

BEING IN A CRASH

Going to the brink of death and back, in a nine car pile-up on a dual carriage-way, Paul, is... very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First of all, brace yourself, hold on tight - particularly if it's a rear-ender. And pray you make contact with her twin airbags as soon as possible.

GOING FISHING

Of course, Paul. As you know, I'm a very keen fisherman myself. You know, I've often thought that going fishing was very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First of all, clean and inspect your tackle, carefully pull back your rod cover, and remove any dirt or gunge that may have built up whilst not in use. Then, extend your rod to its full length, and check that there are no kinks or any wear. Particularly at the base, where the grip is usually applied. Make sure you've got a decent float, the appropriate bait, and that there's plenty of shot in your bag.

Swiss Toni

dawoco   

Rendezvous, beauty can be made up for with character, but perverted men are condemned for life and afterwards too, u know ;)

As for women in the west, geesi hadaad tahay, u would have said it outright instead of hiding behind word, so bless u for ur little attempts at witticism, oh how sweeeet :D

The joke has taken the shape of certain nomads (renezvous here is where one inserts a name to complete the personal attack ;) ), mainly the perverts in question icon_razz.gif

Alla jecliyaa marki personal attacks dembiga lagu jiro lagu duug duugo :D

And who is From TZ,Where is My lady Raula? :confused:

by December 2006, there should be East African identity cards for all citizens of the three countries...

Bess.   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

:D
...Is she one of the XIIRAN...the bahamian we know..off the miami coast with the Z rated CDZ...or a bit chunked up dame..

.... :rolleyes: .....i could say so much..but i doubt that u will neither learn nor listen ....so whats the point ....besides i am beyond petty bickering....plz.... ;) .... continue...do u have more to say....cause frankly my dear i don't give a damn ... icon_razz.gif

...Raula,Besbaso,dawoco,femme fatale, dark angel...name them and all ma ladies...thanks you for your comments..we wish u best luck in your endevours... smile.gif and with no bad feelings...some bahamians are taking charge.... smile.gif

Are this the same 12,000 somali bantus currently being resettled in the USA.Walahi there will be a great loss to the ISLAMIC and somali culture...and JAMAICANS KNOW..

We Still need your advise..

Can someone please advise me... if this is the correct ingredients to a hot Romantic party...

I guess it's one nice cook doing it... smile.gif

How to cook

Sex Stew

This recipe comes to us from Ibraheem's diary's Health directory . They say you should eat this before an "active" evening. The stew is rich with testosterone producing oysters, blood flow enhancing garlic, and carbohydrate loaded potatoes.

Ingredients:

1 cup minced onions.

1 stalk celery, minced.

1 tbs. olive oil.

1 clove garlic, minced.

½ tsp. dried savory.

1 baking potato, diced.

1 ½ cup chicken broth.

½ cup frozen corn.

½ cup bottled clam juice.

1 ½ cup small oysters, drained.

1 ½ cup milk.

¼ cup minced fresh parsley.

1. In a large saucepan, sauté onions and celery in the olive oil over a medium heat.

2. Add garlic and savory. Stir for 30 seconds.

3. Add the potato, chicken broth, and clam juice, and bring to a boil.

4. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.

5. Stir in the corn and oysters. Simmer briefly, until the edge of the oysters start to curl.

6. Slowly add the milk, parsley, and heat through.

;););)

It is still Ibraheeeeem's

dawoco   

Walahi there will be a great loss to the ISLAMIC and somali culture...and JAMAICANS KNOW..

Bro you are out of order, from what i see ur the one with the lude taste of humor and western concept of discussin and even jokin abt sex. I dnt pretend to know the diin insight out, but surely islam doesn't condone it.

Waxaad ku fakatay in aad nin tahay, or else u would have been in that list of those with the jamaican admirers i am sure. With ur liberated ideas of sex and all.

Bro me and u will never see eye to eye, u see, i believe in common decency. So ii baashaal, keep goin with ur tasteless jokes, and we will c where they get u.