Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

DOUBLE CROSS.

IL CAPO   

At a wedding rehearsal the groom approached the minister with an unusual offer. "Take this" he said and slipped the minister KSh10, 000. He added,"All I want is for you to, ever so slightly, change the wedding vows. Just leave out the part about me promising to love, honour and obey and forsake all others, being faithful to her forever."

He walked away a happy man, then came the wedding day, at the part of the ceremony where the vows are exchanged, the minister looked the young man in the eyes and said "Will you promise to kneel before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman as long as you both shall live?" the trapped groom gasped, looked around and said in a tiny voice "Yes".

After the wedding, the groom pulled the minister aside and hissed, "I thought we had a Deal". The priest handed the man his KSh10, 000 back to him and whispered "She made me a much better offer!"

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Five German in an Audi Quattro arrived at the Italian Border. the Italian customs officer stops them and tells them "Itsa illegala to putta five people in Quattro!" "Vot do you mean, it's illegal?" asks the German. "Quattro means four" replies the Italian Official. "Dumkopf! Quattro iz just ze name of ze Automobile, Des car is dezigned to carry 5 people" the Germans shout back. "You canta pulla thata one on me" replies the Italian customs officer, "Quattro means four, you havea fivea people ina your car and you are therefore breaking the lawa" then the German replies angirily "You ztupid Scheiwn! call ze zupervizor over! Scnell! i vant to spik to zumvone wiz more intelligence!' "Sorry, responds the Italian "He can'ta come...He'sa busy witha two guys in a Fiat Uno."

Peace.

IL CAPO   

At school a classmate tells a boy that most adults hide at least one dark secret and that makes it easy to blackmail them by saying "I know the whole truth"- even if you do not actually know a thing.

The boy decides to go home and try it out; as he greets his mother he says, "I know the whole truth!" his mother quickly hands him KSH 100,00 and says "Just don't tell your father" quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home and says "I know the whole truth" the father hands him KSH200, 00 and says "Don't say a word to your mother" very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the postman at his front door.

The boy greets him by saying "I know the whole truth!" The postman opens his arms and says, "Then come and give Daddy a big hug".

Peace.