Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SAY NO TO DRUGS.

IL CAPO   

A patient in mental institution over heard a conversation between one doctor whom he liked so much and his teenage son who was going to college, since the doctor knew how chaotic college life could be especially on weekends he was urging his son to stay away from drugs and say no to them.

The crazy guy took that advice to heart and next morning when it was time for him to take his usual dose of drugs, he blatantly refused and no matter what the doctors said he just wouldn't take them until they finally decided to give it to him by force and they made sure he swallowed all.

Since he couldn't spit them out the poor guy felt defeated and did what most of us would do which is to weep as loudly as possible until his favourite doctor came to his rescue.

Doctor: What is wrong Johnny, why are you crying?

Patient: Doc, I took your advice.

Doctor: what advice are you talking about?

Patient: Doc, I heard you telling another patient to firmly say NO to drugs and I did but these Crazy guys just wouldn't listen to me.

Peace.

Curly   

Even though the joke was so predictable, I couldn’t help but chuckle…nice one! lol :D:D:D

Oh I know this other amusing joke I got in an e-mail, chances are you’ve probably seen it before…it’s a small world!

-------------------------------------------------

While visiting England, George Bush was invited to tea with the Queen. He asked her what her leadership philosophy was. She said that it was to surround herself with intelligent people.

Bush asked how she knows if they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the right questions," said the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

Bush watched as the Queen phoned Tony Blair and said, "Mr. Prime Minister, please answer this question: your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responded with, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hanged up and said, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

Bush noded: "Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Bush, upon returning to Washington, decided he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. Bush summoned Jesse Helms to the White House and said, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

Bush posed the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hemmed and hawed and finally asked, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"

Bush agreed, and Helms left. He immediately called a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzled over the question for several hours, but nobody could come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms called Colin Powell at the State Department and explained his problem.

"Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"

And Bush replied in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb sh*t, it's Tony Blair!"

---------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Sullen_Sue:

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"

And Bush replied in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb sh*t, it's Tony Blair!"

---------------------------------------------

loooooooooooooooooooool ,,, ahahahahaha :D:D