Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Sheikh Karl Polany tips France as the dark horses

AYOUB   

Well they should do the hosts a favour and stuff Uruguay and Mexico. South Africa might need the goal diff to qualify.

I always thought Uruguay & Paraguay is the one and the same, well thanks to south africa 2010, they both are in south Africa.... lol.

My Prediction: African teams: lucky if one of them reaches the last sixteen (africans have a lifespan that reaches last 16). Either Argentina or Germany. Especially Argentina will lift up the trophy.

BOB   

:D:D:D

Raymond Domenech must be the most hated man in France.

He's proven the french journalists and the world right...I remember almost everybody at Germany 06 claimed that Zidane and Thuram were the coaches of France and not Domenech and that has been proven by the man himself time and time again from the moment Zidane and Thuram retired the French team became the joke that they are now and I beleive the french federation should take some of the blame as well because how on earth can you allow a coach that you've already decided to get rid of to take the team to the world cup?

I think we've seen the affect it had on the team as there was no unity amongst the team and Ribery and Anelka in particular seemed dis-interested and they will be lying if they both say they gave their best shot because I truly believe that they did not.

PS. I always knew Evra inuu dulli yahay...qabseeba ii ooy aniga markii national anthemka la tumaayay ala Korean guy...I'd loved to hear what Le Pen thought of him....dulli fowqal dulli. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.